Part 7

sooo sorry for the wait!!!!!

this one is a very sad chapter

Trigger warning

Proceed with caution!!!

"Your mother is just a worthless whore, stop crying because I hit her, or your fucking next!"

His 5th birthday, and yet he wasn't happy.

Trying to calm down, being dragged by his father, his bloodwork was done last week, and the results had come back today, just like his father had hoped for.

"Where is the papers?"

One of his father's fuck buddies handed him the papers, she was pregnant at the moment. A Beta.

He opened it with haste, not caring as bits fell to the floor, and took out the paper.

His father began smiling and laughing slightly, patting Izukus's head softly, despite the angry look Izuku gave him.

His father then crouched beside him, "You wanna know what you are?"

"Pure alpha!"

"B-But... No, they hurt people..."

"Ha! Who cares, they are top of the food chain, you can have ANYTHING you WANT with a simple growl!"

His father spent the day celebrating, Izuku, on the other hand, cuddled with his mom for the rest of the day.

"Mama... I don't wanna be like him... He's mean, hurts you." Izuku said as he snuggled into his mother's chest. His father hadn't bothered him yet, thankfully.

The door to the room opened, showing his father's fuck-bud, Niome.

The thing was, she wasn't a fuck-bud, his father ended up making her sign a contract while she was drunk, she had been too afraid to end it.

And now she was pregnant, it didn't make it any easier.

"Izuku, your father wants you to come down for dinner, without you... Inko."

"He wants me to clean the house correct?"

Niome nodded her head, looking for Izuku to follow her.

He did, not wanting to anger his father, knowing he would hurt his mother, again. Following Niome down to the dining room, looking down, mostly following Niomes red heels.

He liked the color red, reminded him for his friend Kasimu, better known as Kacchan. He was told he was an omega only a couple days before, his father telling him "He's a fuck toy, nothing more!"

Now, being a alpha, Izuku only wanted to protect him.

Dinner had ended, his father speaking a few words to him before leaving, going upstairs to "handle something". He was heading up to his room, when Niome stopped him.

"You don't want to go up there... trust me.."

"Why?" Izuku asked, a little frustrated, he didn't like her already, now she was telling him to do things.

"Izuku... just trust me..." She said almost desperately, confusing Izuku.

"I'm going to my room..." Izuku said going past her, hearing her follow, pleading for him not to. He just went faster, annoyed with her now.

He opened his door to a horrifying sight though.

His mother...

Dead on the carpet, his father standing over her with a knife, and he looked angry. Turning around to Izuku, seeing the tears that ran down his cheeks.

He laughed.

"Don't be so shocked, she was useless anyway, that fat bitch had it coming."

Deep down, Izuku knew,

It was his fault

...

Kacchan fell... the blood pouring out of his wound...

Only 18 years old, not a day more, not a day less.

"KACCHAN!!!! NOOO KACCHAN PLEASE!!!

WAKE UP!!!!"

Izuku had taken off his shirt to stop the bleeding, shakingly putting pressure as best he could, tears flowing nonstop.

"I-i.. lo.."

He was gone before he could finish the sentence, clouded eyes...

And a smile on his face...

A Laugh

Just like last time...

Izuku felt his body grow feverish...

His pupils dialating, his teeth baring in a deep growl, almost animalist, if not worse.

His body producing a scent that made almost everybody want to rip their heads off, if it was directed at them, but no, it was directed at the only other pure alpha.

Domination...

Lethal, only a pure alpha could use it, only pure alphas can resist it.

"Top of the food chain"

He couldn't help but attack the man, hoping to rip his head off.

But the man was ready, shooting a traqulizer gun at him, fighting back for a few seconds before it kicked in.

I warned ya... This chapter almost cracked my stone coldness... and I can watch soo much fucked up shit without getting even teary.

But, it explains a lot about Izuku, and was most likely a necessary chapter, Thank you  @raindrop7702 for the Idea

any suggestions for the next chapter, I want a little spice in it... <3

692 words~