PROLOGUE

"I'm sorry to interrupt sir, but I'm not able to concentrate on your lecture" uttered Yn with a glint of mischieve in her eyes.

"Oh! Is that so Miss Kim? May you elaborate why though?"

Her professor Mr. Jeon asked turning his head towards the class , to face the student who just interrupted a very important topic which he was discussing with the class. Although he tried to show some amount of worry on his face but his eyes definitely didn't co-operated; clearly manifesting how irritated he was.

"Umm.. It's just that when you're writing on the board, your forearm's muscles are twitching i guess,which is bringing my sole focus on your hand instead of what you're writing.. that's how I'll explain that , which ofcourse isn't a big deal sir but what's actually distracting me is the thought of those hands and imagining what wonders they could do only if you'd use them for a better purpose sir."

Yn spoke confidently in front of the whole class wearing a smirk on her face. While on the other hand her professor was practically turning red not because of the embarassment he just faced infront of all his students but because of the irritation, frustration and mainly anger which he was holding in him all this time.

But guess what? It was now enough for him to tolerate. He was just planning to lash out all his emotions on his least favourite student when a thought crossed his mind.

"Oh my dear what a wonderful mind you have. But don't bother about that because after the lecture I'll make sure to show you what wonders these hands can perform. That'll be a special and personal class for you. I'll make sure to show you clearly what they can do to you and what all they're capable of taking from you"

he Stated directly looking into her eyes. Now it was YN's turn to turn red, afterall this wasn't any kind of reply she'd expect from him specially during the class.

Two can play the game her professor thought.

"But I wonder what they can take from you. " He stated while rubbing his chin and looking at the ceiling as if to remember something, while infront of him Yn 's smirk was long gone now and was instead replaced by a shocking and shy expression. When suddenly Mr. Jeon clapped his hands as if on cue to state that he finally remembered what he was trying to. She looked towards his direction in anticipation.

"Oh Yeah! I remembered. It's your marks and your chance to graduate from the college next year you goddamnit. MISS KIM FUCKING GET OUT OF MY CLASS BEFORE I MYSELF THROW YOU OUT OF THE DAMN UNIVERSITY"

Mr. Jeon shouted , letting his voice echo through the whole class, his anger was visible in every blink of his eye, he was apparently looking like a monster now; nerves throbbing, breathing out fire from his nose, eyes closed to prevent himself from any further outburst and the only thing left was to kill Yn with his bare hands now. While Yn flinched and grabbed the books on her table and her bag and quickly dashed out of the class to prevent herself from being killed by none other than who was assigned to protect her soul. But maybe now the tables had turned she guessed. Anyway it was a tough day for her. Just a minute more in the class and jungkook would've killed her there only for sure.

"I want cuddles Mr. Coldy. I had the worst day of my life today."

"Is that so? Huh? Tell me why you're so clingy today?"

"That's because my professor shouted at me for no goddamn reason and threatened me to throw out of the uni"

She stated with a pout while lying on the bed and looking at the man standing by the door.

"Oh My God! It's not how you lie about your professor Yn! He must be so sweet and cute and professional. He wouldn't have even told you such words if you weren't being a brat to him that time you know".

The man said and came towards the bed to lay down beside her , she was the one who wanted cuddles at the first time anyway.

"And you were being a monster to me Jeon . Now shut your mouth and let me cuddle my bunny."

"I've told you a million times Yn that I'm not your bunny but nonetheless come here" With that being said Jungkook engulfed Yn into a bone crashing hug and drifted to his dreamland.

What a silly professor I got:
Yn thought and smiled to herself before drifting off to sleep .

✨Professor✨
Stay tuned to know more about this weird student and professor relationship between two bestfriends who hate each other to the poles of the Earth but love each other from the core of their hearts.

Thank you.
😌💜