21. First Kiss

"Now what were you saying again huh?"
I asked in threatening tone while gently hovering above her, trying my best not to crush her down from my weight.

"I didn't say anything you vampire"

She huffed out angrily.

"You kissed me" I accused her, while grazing her belly sensually with the tips of my fingers, stuffing her body but not as much as to tickle her.

"So what huh?" She asked as she tried to fold her arms on her chest but slowly grabbed her wrists, pinning them above her head on the pillow instead.

"It's only rational that I kiss you back sweetheart"

"My muscle bunny wants to kiss me "
She teased me, intentionally heaving her chest up and down, diverting my attention to it.

"Kook" she called and as I looked at her face, I was met with her amusing eyes and a smirk on her face.

Two can play the game then.

"Yes I do sweetheart, I want to kiss you and I will" I mumbled against the soft skin of her neck.

Nuzzling my nose even further in her neck, my free hand grabbed her jaw, I felt her ragged breaths near my neck.

I licked a small inch of her skin, earning a moan from Yn.

   I smirked against her, so I do have the same effect on her huh.
   My mouth parted a little, sucking on the skin of her neck.

Her sweet taste and the erotic smell of her vanilla perfume intoxicated my senses and I felt myself drowning more and more into her skin, wanting to devour every bit of it.

     Slowly tracing the skin, I moved up to kiss her jaw before pressing my lips on her cheeks.

    A sharp intake of breath, and our lips crashed on each other's. Her sweet and soft delicate pair of lips felt exactly right against my slightly rough ones. I nibbed at her bottom lip, earning a sensual moan from her .

My body melted in the warmth of her under me and at that moment I wanted nothing more than to devour her in every way possible.

  I didn't particularly have any demons residing within me but Yn was everything my inner beast needed to escape the cages of my insanity. She brought out the best in me and along with it came the beast that wanted her.
Every part of her.

Our kiss went from soft and sloppy to a rough and hard makeout session when I entered my tongue in her mouth, exploring the depths of her soul.

She fisted my hair in her small hands, enjoying the moment as much as me and I continued to suck and rub her lips untill they weren't swollen and turned the perfect shade of red.

I pulled away slightly to look at her face red with arousal. Her chest heaved up and down in a rythym that matched mine and a different kind of heat surrounded us.

I stared at her face, those lucious lips, all red and pouty, her cheeks flushed and her eyes, looking directly in my eyes as if thinking what was going on in my head.

"That..that was amazing" she let out in a low sound.

I smiled and slid accross her on the bed, laying beside her. She put her head on my arm and her hand rested on my torso.

   "It was my first kiss" I admitted without any ounce of hesitation, afterall she was the only one I ever craved for.

  And I was damn happy that I waited this long, because if this was how first kisses were meant to be, I'll wait a thousand years all over again if I'll have to.

"I can't say the same. Sorry Kook" she apologized as she snuggled more in my chest. I knew exactly what she meant but it still hurt a bit. Just a bit.

    Her very first kiss was when she kissed my brother at the mall, and I don't know how I feel about that till now. I'm not jealous, I don't need to be but I can't help let this thought eat me out sometimes.

" It's okay, it's nothing you should be apologizing for sweetheart" I said.

"I know but I'm still sorry. " Her voice dropped a few beats lower.

"Well since we have a lil time for now, tell me what you're going to do while I'm gone" I asked, trying to change the topic.

It's wasn't like some big elephant in the room that we were trying to ignore but it also wasn't something for now.

That was past, and it's better if it remains that way.

"I don't really know.. maybe complete my college,get a degree or something" she said.

"You forgot something" I told her disappointedly.

The look on her face turned to the one of confusion .

"Am I" she asked.

"Ofcourse. You forgot to tell me-"
I pulled her even closer.

"That you'll miss me. A lot" i nuzzled my nose in her hair, earning a cute laugh out of her.

"That I'll do" she confessed.

"Btw jungkook, you know I've been thinking about something lately"

"Hmm..hmm I'm all ears, sweetheart"

" It has been long since I realised that I'm not satisfied with my degree. Like it's not even something I like, so no matter how good but I can't have a job in it. "

She said, her voice monotonous.

"Okay and"

"So I thought of changing it. I can't redo my bachelor's as it will be a waste of time honestly. So I thought I might do my masters in Literature. Like I know it's not easy but there are many unis that accept students from different academic backgrounds"

"Really? It's really a very great idea." I said kissing her forehead.

"You know you have me by your side, always. I'll support you no matter what, you just say what you want and I'll help my best with it" I told her softly.

"I know and I'm thankful for that. But actually there's one more thing. I've already filled my application form. And I'm just waiting for the acceptance letter to arrive." She told me.

"Wow! You're really fast huh" I chuckled.

"So which uni is it?" I asked.

"I'll let this be a surprise until the letter comes." She said with a small smile.

"Okay. Whatever you say your highness" I joked.

"But trust, you're gonna love it kook."

"I'll do. I know it already" I smiled back at her.

She snuggled closer, and closed her eyes. I too closed them, enjoy the feel or her beside me, tucked in my arms .

Soon after her I felt myself drowning in her warmth, as sleep consumed us finally.

A/n:

I'm really sorry everyone for not posting this soon, I've been hella busy with my entrance exams at first and lately all the applications and counselling is getting over my head. But I hope all of you guys are doing good.
Also I've been so devastated about this book, I don't know what to write anymore and I'm never really satisfied with what I'm writing lately. I had been thinking of deleting the whole thing, but with almost 8k+ reads, I don't think many of you will like that.
So I'm just trying to do what I can and
I'll try posting more frequently though it's not a promise. Please  forgive me.

Bye bye
Take care💜