19. Stars In The Sky Pt.II

Note:
This book reached 5.6k views!! Is this for real!! I want to thank everyone of you from the bottom of my heart for supporting this book and even though it's not a very big achievement, it surely is a milestone for me as this is my first book, which I started writing solely for fun. Also, I want you people to go and checkout my new Book" Love You And Hate You" it's a soft romance and please support it aswell. That'll mean a lot for me.

Thank You, you can continue reading now <3

"Is this our stop?" Jungkook asked as we stood up from our seats when the bus stopped on one of it's nodes.

"Yes this" I replied with a smile.

Kook securely held my hand in his big one as we got out of it.

"Were now Miss.Kim?"

"Just trust this awesome guide of yours sir, I promise to leave you bewildered" I said bowing to him professionally.

"That you are" he chuckled.

"Follow Me" I said and started to walk infront of him.

  A sly smile took over my lips when I felt his presence lingering behind me.

We walked some few metres when a small cottage was visible in the woods.

"Is it that?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes and no" I said simply.

"What does that mean now, sweetheart?" He asked curiously.

"Come and find yourself boy!" I playfully winked at him.

To which, he clutched his chest, where his heart is and acted all flustered and intensely in love. I just giggled.

We entered the cottage which was a small cafe indeed and the bell on the door ringed, telling the owner of our arrival.

The cottage is owned by an old couple and taehyung and I always used to come here since we were kids.

"Welcome to the Coffee Cottage" the old woman and wife of the owner greeted us from the reception.

Both me and jungkook bowed to her and we found a table near the window empty. To be honest the whole place was pretty much empty due to the afternoon heat but still the cottage looked cozy and inviting.

"What would you like to have?" The same woman came to take our orders.

"Two cans of soju with a large teottbokki and two bowls of ramen please" I requested her. She smiled at us before going back in.

"So" jungkook said.

"So.."

"Not bad for a first date, eh"

"It's not just it though"

"Okay then I'm looking forward to whatever you have for me, girlfriend"

"And I'll ne glad to show it all to you, boyfriend" I said smiling.