Author's Note

Hi lovelies,

First of all a very Happy New Year to everyone out here. I'm thankful to all of you who are supporting my book  "Professor".

It has already crossed 1.5k views, I know this isn't any big achievement but well it's my first ever Wattpad Book, although these are the draft only but I'll be looking forward to editing the whole story out once I'm done with it.

Also, many people are confused as to why the title is Professor when the story by now haven't been anything like that.
And for that the only answer is , that you need to be patient my dear readers.

I already have everything planned out, it's just I'm so busy now a days because of my exams and I guess it's going to be this way for next 3-4 months. Still whenever I feel like writing,I always do and as soon as I'm done with the draft I post it.

Well, I'm thinking about writing a BTS One-shot, along with this story.
I'll be glad to receive ideas from you people for that.

Also, I'll be only writing it if get 30+ votes on this note, representing that you people want me to write it, because I already have "Professor " going on, so I don't know if I can manage writing it all along but I'm up for trying if you people want me to.

Also, I really have faith in you guys for supporting this book.

And, lastly, it'd be great if you people also vote on the chapters, instead of just reading it.

"Don't just be some silent readers you all"

🤫

Bye,
And take care.
I can assure you that the real plot in the story is coming soon.

💜