The kiss that was meant to be

The next day Joey was talking about Shane. when all of a sudden Shane calls Joey in a panic saying "Joey I need to get here quick " .and when he gets there Joey knocks on the door screaming at the top of lungs saying"shane! Shane! " .Then Shane comes to the door and Joey says " what's wrong ! " Shane pulled Joey into his house puts his hand on Joeys soft face kisses him. Joey and Shane started to feel the mood and taking each other's shirts off and got on the bed . Shane started feel all down joeys chest and then started unbuttoning his pants and then Shane pulls down joeys underwear and BAM!
Joey had a full on hulk erection Shane scared of the large cock slowly put Joeys cock in his mouth and starts to suck it and then Joey starts climaxing and as that is happening Joey starts saying " I'm coming !"
Then Joey lets out "aaaack!" And licks the cum off his face and swallows it. then Shane asks Joey if he can fuck him and Joey says " uh-uh go on I want you to fuck me so hard ". so Shane slips his dick inside of Joey and thrust as hard as he can and then Shane starts yelling "oh yeah your so tight " and Joey starts moaning saying " oh yeah fuck me " and then Shane starts yelling "I'm coming " and let's out "aaaaack!".