Caught - fluff (with a big ?) - R: yes

Idea: @Underpants_Gnom3s
Words: 733
Warnings: arguing

He kissed Regulus with so much passion, that Regulus had never felt it from him. Regulus slid his hands under James' shirt and felt his back. James' hands were on both sides of Regulus' head to support himself. "I love you" James said when they pulled away for oxygen break. "I know you do, I love you too" Regulus said and pulled him back for another kiss.

When James pulled away for second time, he went for Regulus' neck and bit, leaving hickeys to tell everyone, that Regulus was his. "JAMES ASS UP WE HAVE TO- oh... OH."

Sirius had ran through the door and caught the moment. James pulled away from on top of Regulus faster than light and almost fell off the bed, but Regulus caught his hand. Regulus had sat up too and was blushing like a mad man - which he probably was.

Sirius's mouth was open and he stared at the two until he got his voice back. "POTTER WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Sirius screamed. Laughter could be heard from the common room. They probably heard Sirius and where now making fanfictions inside their heads wondering, what what happening.

"It's not what it looks like, I- I... Don't kill me!" James whimpered. He stood up, which was complicated with out hands, as he had them in the air. "Oh, I'm sorry. I really thought you were making out with my baby brother!" Sirius said with so much sarcasm it was hard to be any more sarcastic. "I'm not a baby, I'm 16!" "Shut up Reggie, I'm having an important conversitation" Sirius said.

"Well... Maybe it's a little bit what it looks like" James laughed nervously. "NO SHIT SHERLOCK!" Sirius screamed. "Siri calm down!" Regulus tried. "Shut up-" "NO! YOU SHUT UP" Regulus screamed. The screaming must have been in the blood. Regulus stood up, while Sirius took his wand and pointed James with it. "I- I know I haven't exactly pleased you, b- but we are best friend, right?"

It had been a while from when James was panicking this much or when James and Sirius had had an actual argument. "Yeah, best friends." It was that tone you couldn't be sure if it was sarcasm. "Do you hate me?" James managed to ask. "Well I don't know, Potter. Do I? You seem to know so well what pleases me, like as an example, you snogging with my baby brother dosen't do that!" Sirius said.

"Why is it so wrong?" Regulus asked. Sirius didn't look at him. "Well, ask Potter! Your last relationship - I expect this to be a relationship and not just you playing with him, because if you're, you're dead - Your last relationship ended, with Evans cryinf for weeks, because you broke up with her. What makes this different? How am I going to know, that you're not going to destroy Regulus?"

Sirius walked towards James and James backed away towards the wall until he hit the wall and was stuck between it and Sirius. "I didn't love Lily! It was all in her head! But I do Love Regulus, and he loves me, and we are happy" James said. Sirius put his wand against James's neck. "STOP" Regulus screamed. They both turned to look at him.

Regulus was crying. He took his hand and tried to dry his tears. James tried to inch closer, but Sirius pushed his hand more and pushed James's shoulder to the wall with his other hand. Sirius shot a glare at James, but then turned back to Regulus. "Just... Please, don't kill him. You two are everything I have, I can't lose you both. I- I will not forgive you, if you hurt him. A- and stop. It's just as much of my fault as it's his. Stop talking about Evans, I am not her!"

Sirius sighed and pulled away from James. Regulus sobbed and walked into James's arms. James hugged him and played with his hair. "Look, I'm sorry. I just wanted to make sure, that James would understand, what he has put himself into, specially if he leaves. Of course it's amazing you both found someone" Sirius smiled.

James and Regulus nodded. Then James smiled and looked at Sirius, who had put his wand away. "It's okay, knowing you, I wouldn't have expected any less" he said. Sirius smirked.