The so called top is a bottom - smut - R: yes

Idea:

Words: 1221Warnings: not really that much but sir is being used in sexual actions

Words: 1221
Warnings: not really that much but sir is being used in sexual actions

What I came up with: People are sure James is the top, which makes James go cocky and begins to think he really is one, so Regulus has to remind him what he actually is

And I'm really sorry as this is a very old request. At least a month

Okay so the smut won the voting, and honestly,

I'm not surprised at all :D

BUT NO NOT WORRY, BECAUSE I AM ALSO GONNA DO EVERYTHING ELSE THAT PEOPLE VOTED!!

I heavily reccomend following me, not because I want followers (okay fine not gonna lie, a bit of that too), but because I post a lot of announcements in there, that you'd be notified of

"So like.. who's the top?" Dorcas asked. James and Regulus were hanging out with Regulus' friend group. He had decided to introduce his new boyfriend to his friends for the very first time. "Oh, I-" Regulus began. "Oh come on, Dork. It's obivously Potter" Barty chuckled. "What do you mean?" Evan asked. "Well, just look at them. James is all muscular and handsome. He is taller than Regulus and literally every single girl in this fucked up school has a crush on him. He is the prankster that everyone knows. He is half the gays' gay awekening. I can't imagine him moaning under Regulus-" "OKAY. Thank you darling that was very nice, but that's enough" Evan said quickly.

James blushed softly, but really only Regulus noticed. "Thank you" James muttered. "Oh don't thank me. Please. I'm just complaining of the lack of atenttion I have gotten from anyone, because of you." "AHEM, AHEM" Evan fake coughed loudly, but Barty ignored him. "I guess somene would call it jealousy, but it's not fair!"

"I'm literally sitting on your lap while you are complaining of the lack of atenttion you are getting. I literally exist, remember?" Evan said, clearly pissed off. Barty rubbed his back, "Yeah yeah, of course baby. But James is also a quidditch player and-" "Okay shut up. You are just jealous I've got a hot boyfriend" Regulus said, rolling his eyes. James thought he would be embarrased of the fact, that these people were talking about him. Instead of that, he felt a lot of pride. He obivously liked to be praised.

"I am not jealous for fuck's sake! I'm taken, Regulus. Taken! I found a bitch before you did, so you better keep that mouth of yours shut." "Please gays, if we just could go back to the original topic and continue asking the questions-" Dorcas tried with no process at all. "Oh yes! Thank you, Dorcas dear. And the original topic was that James is giving such strong top vibes, comparing to Regulus."

"He is not the top!" Regulus announced. "What do you mean he is not? He obivously is!" Barty rolled his eyes and pulled Evan closer by his waist, noticing Evan was about to pass out. Dorcas smacked Barty to the back of his head. "Ow! What the hell was that for, lesbian slut?" "It was for being a dickhead, gay whore." "But he is a top!"

"He is not!" Regulus argued back. James smirked, "What do you mean darling? You know I am." Regulus gave him a hard glare and pinned him to the wall, "Do I need to teach you some manners, bitch?" he hissed into James' ear, who was laready blushing.

"GET A ROOM" Dorcas and Barty shouted at the same time. "Oh we will" Regulus said and grabbed James' wrist tightly, dragging him out of the room. Regulus dragged him to the astronomy tower and locked the door. He then slammed James once again against the wall. "You think you can hang around lying and not get punished~?!" Regulus hissed and chocked James lightly, making James moan. "I'm going to fucking show you, how to behave. Stay there" he muttered and let go. James didn't move, but whispered, "Everyone's gonna hear me from here.."

"That's the point. Everyone's gonna know you are a fucking slut for me. Now, what's the safeword?" "Extra-cullicular." "Okay..?" he muttered and rubbed James' shoulder. "You ain't looking too much of a top, eh?" Regulus chuckled and kissed James' head.

***
Context for the safeword:

***Context for the safeword:

***

James whined and moved his hips impatiently, "Just do someting already." "Nah, baby. I'm taking my time here" Regulus muttered and kissed James' neck. Regulus opened James shirt and pulled it off of his shoulders, letting it fall to he ground beside their feet. Regulus smiled to the view of his abs and boobies. (I'm really sorry I did try to find a word that wouldn't sound dumb but I couldn't. It was either boobies or tits and tits sounded too femaleish to me)

"You sure are hot~ Clearly a quidditch player's body" Regulus muttered and continued kissing his neck. He pecked all over James' neck, not going any lower just to tease him. James whined. All he wanted was to Regulus to go lower, but no matter how much he whined, all he got was to make Regulus to start giving him hickeys. Regulus bit harshly enough to leave a mark and then sucked on them, earning a few quiet moans from James.

Once he was satisfied with his work, he started to rub James' waist, making him sigh happily. "Acting all tough around others but when it's just me, you become all soft from just a few touches~" Regulus chuckled and moved his hands higher, rubbing James' stomach instead. James gasped and bit his lip gently. He was already rock hard from only this, and Regulus knew.

"Really. I could be giving you a massage right now, and it would be just the same actions" Regulus smirked and started to tease his nipples, rubbing all around them. "Isn't that crazy?" he added and finally pinched James' nipple, making him moan. Regulus leaned down and started to suck on the one he had pinched, giving atenttion to the other one with his fingers by playing with it. James moaned loudly and grabbed Regulus' waist tightly to bring his closer.

After he was finished with the nipple, he switched, starting to suck the other one and then play with the other. "Yes! Oh yes! Please~ Fuck!" James moaned and started to palm himself. Regulus quickly stoped and grabbed James hands, forcing them on both of his sides. "When I say only I get to touch you, I mean only I get to touch you. You are not allowed to touch yourself" He said and let go of his wrists, "One more time and I will put a cock ring on you."

James nodded quickly, wanting Regulus to continue. "Do you understand?" Regulus asked. "Y- yes sir!"

Regulus smirked and then started to open James' belt slowly, keeping eye contact with him. He opened the buttons and then let the jeans drop to the floor. He rubbed his waist again and then looked down, "No boxers, eh?" James blushed heavily and whimpered.

Regulus chuckled and dropped down to his knees, not wasting anytime before starting to give him head. James moaned louder, almost instantly cumming into his mouth. Regulus started to bob his head, making James finally cum into his mouth. Regulus smirked and swallowed it. "Well that didn't take much, did it, bottom?"