Art - fluff, lemon - R: yes

Idea:

Words: 1482Warnings: dirty thoughts, making out

Words: 1482
Warnings: dirty thoughts, making out

I also have noticed that y'all like Sirius being angry because of jegulus. I don't mind, it's very common. I just personally think that wouldn't be Sirius' reaction. Or at least if I had a younger sibling, I'd rather have them date a person I know to be able to trust rather than a complete stranger. But alright. Anyway I saw one example of angry Sirius where I agreed with him, because Regulus had been horrible to Sirius is that fiction. (I unfortunately do not remember the name of the fi- no wait it was in this wolfstar oneshot book) I'd also be angry if my best friend were to fall for my enemy

Regulus walked into the classroom, noticing only half of his classmates were there. To be fair, he always entered the class 15 minutes early to make sure he wasn't late at all. People didn't like others to be late from planned meetings. That's how Regulus was raised; he had to be perfect. That included always being early. And even though he already had moved on his own and both of his parents had been in the grave for quite a while, the need of being perfect still hunted him.

The society has a word for that. Trauma.

Regulus Arcturus Black had trauma, that caused him to always try to be perfect. Drawing was his way to escape this trauma. It was his way to focus on something, not having to worry about the mistakes. Art was the only thing where he didn't care for mistakes. Everytime Regulus' older brother, Sirius, wondered why was it art out of everything to be the one to comfort Regulus, Regulus always replied with the same words.

"The mistakes you do on the way to the finished piece of art, makes the art more unique. The mistakes make it better. The artist might never do the same mistake again, as they learn. Already the mistake itself could be historical."

They weren't his words. He had heard the words from his art teacher, mrs. McGonagall, and found them inspiring.

Art opened him a whole new world. That's why he wasn't afraid to join the top class art course, where they drew from a living model.

He sat down on his seat and started unpacking his bag. He took out his art supplies and then walked over to the side of the class, getting some paper and then walking back, setting up the paper. It took another 10 minutes for the whole class to be in the classroom all ready.

McGonagall stood up and walked infront of the classroom, where the model usually was. "Good morning. Today a new model starts with us. He should come in every moment now. This one is a naked model. His name is James Potter. He is about your age, actually" she chuckled softly and walked back over to her table.

The model was exactly 2 minutes late from when he was supposed to be there, Regulus noticed. He wasn't scared to tell that to the model. The model smirked at him and took off his jacket he had had on, "You can't rush perfection, sweetheart." The model then sat down on the chair McGarmiva pointed to and took the sexiest posture Regulus had ever seen. "I'm James, Prongs for friends. It's a great pleasure to be here" the model said politely to the class, watching as they all started drawing, without any further questions.

However Regulus was stuck to staring at James' body. He was absolutely gorgeus. His abs were letting themselves to be shown, his hair looking fluffy, eyes brown like nuts, legs trained, hands like a greek god and the dick... Oh the dick. It was obivous Regulus got some horny thoughts. He couldn't help himself.

He made quickly the rough outline of that gorgeus body, before going to further detail. He tried to avoid staring at him too much; failed miserably. He told himself he just wanted to make good artwork. He told himself it was because he wanted to get as much detail as possible. It was a half truth. He wanted to do a good artwork that his body deserves, but that wasn't the reason he was staring at him.

He already had a crush. A huge crush.

Two weeks of drawing and he was almost done. Well, not really. He had the outline, dick, lips, chest, abs, face and hair drawn, but he hadn't drawn the "boring" parts. He had started on them on the Monday of the last week. When the class ended, he sat there for a few minutes staring at his process, while others left the class.

All the other students and the professor had left. James hadn't. He just put on his clothes and then walked over to Regulus. "Hey" he mumbled and got Regulus's atenttion. "Hello" Regulus said and blinked. "I noticed you've been staring me alot.." "It's what I'm supposed to do, isn't it?" "Yeah well, way more than anyone else. You've gotten my atenttion sweetheart. So.. Wanna go get some coffee now?" 

Regulus froze from the sudden request, but nodded slowly. "Great, let's go" James smiled and walked to the door. Regulus packed and followed him. They walked to a coffee shop near the school. Regulus wanted to pay by himself, but James insisted to do it, so he gave up and let James pay. They both got espressos and sat down.

"How's your drawing going?" James asked. "Very well, thank you. You are rather hot, I must admit" he mumbled and blushed softly, "I'm almost done." James nodded and smirked, "I'm glad to hear you like my appearance. I've worked a lot for it. I'm happy to hear the work has paid off, as I can get you to stare at me" he winked his eye. Regulus blushed more and drank more espresso, quickly apologising his cheecks were burning and blamed it on the hot coffee. James just chuckled and moved on, "Anyway, moving on from the small talk, I want to know more about you."

Regulus thought for a minute in silence, feeling James staring at him, "Well... I don't know what to say, really. I'm simple." "No one is just simple, darling. Tell me everything and I will listen every single word." Regulus nodded and started to tell James everything. He was even surprised himself he could trust in James this quickly. There just was something in James, that made him want to tell him every single thing he knew.

They went on dates on every single day of the week and finally it was friday, the day James would leave. Regulus already missed him, even when the lesson had just ended and everyone had said their goodbyes. He was upset and decided he would talk about it with James, so he went up to him. Together they walked out of the classroom and into the corridor, where Regulus opened up.

"I already miss you" he whispered.

For a moment, James didn't say anything. Then, he kissed him. Regulus didn't hesitate to kiss back.

They ended up daiting after that make out session.

A month after Regulus was finally ready to tell Sirius. He had already told Sirius he had a boyfriend, but didn't give any futher explanation. Sirius obivously didn't let him be until he promised to bring this mysterious boyfriend over to his place.

Regulus was nervous, James noticed and hugged him. "It will be alright" James whispered.  Regulus just nodded and knocked on the door. Sirius opened it a few seconds later. "Reggie!" he said happily and hugged Regulus. Regulus hugged back.

"Oh, hi Prongs. What are you doing here?"

A silence was his response.

Sirius slowly let go of Regulus and then looked in between the two. "Wait......." "Surprise" Regulus laughed nervously. Sirius nor James said anything. They just stared into each other's eyes. Regulus wasn't entirely sure what was going on.

"We look the same yet you didn't fall for me" Sirius finally spoke and crossed his arms. "You do not look the same. Regulus is hotter." Sirius almost slapped him hard on the face but Remus wrapped his arms around Sirius's waist and pulled him close. He had walked downstairs with out anyone noticing. Sirius immidately leaned into the touch, but kept glaring at James.

"At least it seems like me and Prongs have got the same taste in men" Remus muttered to lighten up the mood. Sirius nodded slowly and then smiled, stepping on the side, forcing Remus to do the same. "Come in, come in, lovebirds."

James put his arm over Regulus' shoulders and walked in, pulling the smaller boy in with him and closed the door.

"So, tell me the whole story. Spill the tea. This is always the best part of a good relationship."