𝟎𝟎𝟐- 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫

・゜-: ✧☾ ☽✧ :-゜・

.・゜-: ✧☾ ☽✧ :-゜・.

𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 in a day when you don't spend half of them watching television, doing your makeup, and playing video games? When was the last time any of us made an effort to get something that we really wanted? How long had it been since any of us really needed something that we wanted?

These are something's that would strike Stella's mind, before everything went to hell. She would constantly beat herself up for her selfishness and her ignorance. She would get mad at things that didn't matter like when her parents wouldn't let her go out or when she would argue about her curfew. And the worst thing was that she was resentful. She would lock herself in her room and not talk with her family for the rest of the day. Thinking back at it now, Stella hated herself for her overreactions, thinking about the times that she would sit in her room and sulk over unnecessary things, wasting time that she could have spent with her family- with her father.

But the world that she knew was gone, and so was her father. The world Stella knew, the world of ignorance and frivolous necessity had been replaced by a new world. A world of survival and responsibility. Stella carried the responsibility for her brother. Her mother did too, if not more responsibility. But she wouldn't live forever, leaving Carl in Stella's responsibility.

Stella looked over to a stressed Amy as she wandered back and forth. She was the only one who still waited for her sister's return. Even though no one would admit it, Stella knew that everyone else had lost hope and knew that the chances of them returning were zero.

"Worrying won't make it better," Dale said calmly before returning to his ongoing project to fix the RV. Jim, a very silent and odd man, was helping him. Glenn was usually the man helping Dale and seeing Jim next to him felt wrong.

Stella was sitting on the hood of one of the parked cars looking over to the busy camp. People were hanging up laundry, working with cars, trying to make meals of the little ingredients they had.

Next to her, Levi was sitting, sharpening his knife. Stella's mother and Dale decided to let the boy get his weapons back, in case of a walker attack. Despite Shane's protest, the two adults got their way.

It had been three days since Levi appeared from the forest that night. Ever since then, Stella had been the happiest she'd been since the fall. She had someone to talk to. Before the world collapsed Stella took for granted that she always had some that she could turn to. Whenever she was bored she knew that she could call a friend or meet up with someone. But going from that and to a world where you barely talk to anyone unless it's about survival was a challenge for the girl. She was thankful for Levi.