𝟎𝟏𝟗-𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝

・゜-: ✧☾ ☽✧ :-゜・

.・゜-: ✧☾ ☽✧ :-゜・.

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋. watching as death passed them, as they nearly escaped it. Living out in the open, constantly exposed to any threat. And every time they found themselves under a threat, Stella found herself standing in front of her family, using her body as a shield. And whenever she did, she sound find Levi standing before her, doing the same thing with her as she was doing with her family.

Stella had learned how do live in fear and hunger. How to survive without water or shelter. That was her reality and life until they found the farm. Living there made them all weak. Even Stella felt like the weakest and most vulnerable version of herself, constantly having to rely on others. After months in danger and without shelter, Stella learned how to defend herself and her group. She was stronger and was ready to do anything to protect her family, at any cost.

They stopped before the decayed house. As they moved towards the beaten up door Stella tightened her grip on her gun. She was more skilled with her bow, but in a close up combat the gun was easier to use. At the end of her gun she had placed a silencer which she had found in an abandoned house a while back. Her gun was lifted before her as she approached the door. Rick used his foot to kick it down and him and Levi entered first, taking down two walkers on the inside. The two were followed by Daryl, Stella and lastly Carl.

Carl was older now, more mature. He grew up fast, but Stella believed that he was forced to. Being a child in an apocalypse makes you vulnerable. No one wants to feel vulnerable and weak.
Stella wasn't ever fond of the idea of him joining the older ones as they searched the houses, that's why she always kept an eye on him. Even though Carl told her he could handle himself. Stella didn't doubt it. He was strong and knew how to use a gun. But she didn't care if he could use a weapon or if he was stronger, she would always look out for him.

Stella bolted through the door and into an empty hallway. She looked through every room until she found the kitchen. A weak groaning was heard from behind the counter. She hurried behind it and saw a walker who'd been split in half, trying desperately to crawl towards her. The blonde quickly placed a bullet in its head, watching as it fell lifeless to the ground.

They continued to search the house, making sure it was safe. Daryl came downstairs holding a dead owl in his hands. Stella frowned as she watched him pick the feathers off the dead animal.
Dinner is served. She thought to herself.

They all put down their weapons as Rick got the rest of the group inside. Stella watched as her mother struggled to carry a heavy bag inside.

"Here, let me take that." Stella said, grabbing the bag from her mother who gave her a thankful smile. Stella's eyes trailed down to the big bump on her t-shirt covered stomach.