𝟐𝟕 - 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬

・゜-: ✧☾ ☽✧ :-゜・

.・゜-: ✧☾ ☽✧ :-゜・.

"𝐂𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐄."
A brunette man rushed over to Levi to obey the governor's orders. Levi's eyes were narrowed as he stared at the governor wild with rage. Tracks of tears trailed down his cheek leaving marks on the now-dried blood on his face. His leg was rapidly tapping the ground, bouncing up and down like a ticking time bomb. His mouth was a tight pout as he waited for the man to cut him free.

Stella still laid bent over the table with the governor's hands continuing to violent her. She sobbed violently as she tried to stabilize her breathing but everything around her was too overwhelming. She couldn't move or think or breathe. All she could do was lay there and cry, feeling hopeless and disgusted. Every part of her body ached.

As soon as the man had freed Levi from the ropes, the boy launched himself forward, his body crashing into the governor's. He put his own life in danger to save the girl from violations. He pushed the older man off off Stella before his fist met the governor's cheek followed by a loud grunt. The remaining men in the room hurried forward to push Levi off him but the boy was wild with rage. All he saw was red. He kicked and fought violently against their grasp. In one swift move, he managed to grab hold of a knife in one of the men's holsters. Without hesitation he swung the weapon at the governor's face, letting the sharp blade mark his cheek, deep enough to leave a permanent scar. But that wasn't enough. Levi wanted him dead. He wanted to kill him. He had never murdered a human being before but he wouldn't hesitate if it came down to it with the governor. Levi was now armed and about to end the man's life as he felt himself getting tackled to the hard ground. His head collided with the floor causing a throbbing pain to course through it. A loud grunt escaped the boy's mouth.

"I'll kill you!" He screamed as two strong men grabbed the boy.

Stella watched the scene in horror. She had removed her body from the wooden table and was now pressing herself against the wall as far away from the governor as possible. Her arms were wrapped around her bare upper body as to shield it but it was too late. She had already been too exposed and humiliated. Her legs couldn't hold her body up any longer and her knees gave way causing the girl to collapse in tears.

The governor had backed away from the boy and for the first time, Stella saw actual fear in his eyes. He held his hand pressed against his bleeding cheek.

Suddenly, the man gathered saliva in his mouth before spitting down on the pinned-down boy. Stella's veins pulsed with anger but instead of attacking the man, she remained frozen in place, trying to cover herself up. Her heart raced, its beats thundering echoing through her ears as she awaited for the man's next move. He stood slightly leaned over looking at the blood on his hands and Stella waited for him to strike at Levi again but instead, he just stood up straight, chuckling devilishly.

Suddenly, he paced across the room, to Stella, pulling his gun out in the motion. The girl cried out as she was roughly pushed forward causing her to fall to her knees in the middle of the room. The end of the governor's gun met Stella's temple and the girl fliched feeling the pressure against the side of her face. Levi roared out his rage freely.