Surprising Teresa

Shane had made Ryland and Morgan take Teresa upstairs so that I could come in and Andrew and I could set up the equipment. Once all the equipment was set up I got into position and passed my camera to Andrew and my phone to Shane so Andrew could get the shot of me singing and shane could get his mums reaction.

I was ready to preform i grabbed my guitar and positioned the mic. Shane called his mum to come down stairs. As she walked into the living room I began to play...

(Pretend that Sophie Pecora is you)^^^

Shane's Mum ended up crying and as soon as I finished the song I ran straight up to her and hugged her. We both cried. Teresa was like my second Mum I really missed her.

*Everyone hung out for a while then we had to get going to the Queen Mary*

While in the car, on the way to the Queen Mary, we all where talking about how to get Morgan a free chipotle for life card. Garrett suggested Morgan getting Chipotle tattooed on her, Morgan said she would but only her lip. I've been wanting to get a tattoo for the longest time!

Y/N: If Morgan's getting a tattoo, I wanna get mine done too I've been wanting one forever!

Andrew: What kinda tattoo do you guys want ?

Morgan: I'm gonna get Chipotle on my lip!

Y/N: I'm gonna get something that means a lot to me. It's a semi colon on my wrist.

Everyone looked at each other confused.

Ryland: why a semi colon if you don't mind me asking?

Y/N: a semi colon tattoo is the movement of showing hope, love and support to those who are going through and have been through a mental illness whether that be a addiction or depression. It's just something that is really personal to me you know ?

Andrew grabs my hand for comfort but makes sure no one else can see. He looks at me and gives me a reassuring smile.

Shane awkward laughs: Okay! Looks like we are going to get tattoos.