The Queen Mary & The Truth?

I got my vlog camera out as I got out of Shane's G, I was glad to finally have some fresh air. I started recording while everyone was getting the bags out of the car, Andrew offered to grab my bag. HES TOO CUTE!

your vlog:

Y/N: Hey queens, hope you guys are smiling and having a great day! *I blew a kiss to the camera* Today's vlog is going to be a crazy one, me and the squad *showed everyone on the camera* are at one of the most haunted ships in the world!

Garrett shouted: Arguably!
I just laughed.

Y/N: we have only just got here but I believe the plan is to go check in to our room.Then, go ghost hunting! I'm super excited but really scared at the same time.

Right guys we are going in! I'll get back to you when we are in the room most likely I cover the screen with my hand.

I stopped recording so Shane could record.

Shanes vlog began with all of us getting our bags and stuff out the car. I grabbed Andrews back pack for him as he had to film some shots for the vlog. "You don't have to you know I'll manage" Andrew said. "No don't be silly you have to do Shane's vlog I'll take your back, besides it's not that heavy" I say laughing. Garrett screamed "couple goals" (Andrew did his cute,awkward laugh and I just blushed).

As we are about the get on the a man in a suit was standing by the door Garrett and Andrew walked off to as I grabbed both mine and Andrews bags.

Shane followed Garrett and Andrew over. I hear Shane shout "yassss correct him" (they all laughed). Me Morgan and Ryland really just wanted to check in so we decided to walk ahead when Garrett joined us. We joked around abit to make it seem less scary. Shane and Andrew trailed behind vlogging.

Shane: "It feels like these guys aren't taking it seriously like this place is really messed up"

Andrew: "I think they are just trying to make it seem less scary by making a joke out of it"

Shane: "good point by them crying makes a good thumbnail"

Andrew and Shane both laugh. Andrew puts down the camera and him and Shane become in hearing distance. I hear Andrew talking about a girl. My heart sank, i don't know why I feel like this so angry and jealous. I really wanted to cry, and Shane saw my look go from excited to depressed. He cut his conversation off with Andrew and told Ryland, Morgan, Garrett and Andrew to go film some artsy shots for the vlog. While they went Shane took me to the room to talk.

Shane: "what's wrong Y/N/N?"

Y/N: "it's nothing... it's stupid honestly. I don't know why I'm upset it's not like me and..." (I stop talking because I feel like I've said to much but as I stopped Shane somehow knew what I was going to say)

Shane: "wait! Is this about Andrew?"

I nodded my head sadly.

Shane: "you know he likes you right?" (Shane says laughing)

I look with a confused face.

Y/N: "he's just been talking to you about some girl Shane he doesn't like me!"

Shane: "the girl was you Y/N. Your all he talks about!" Shane says hugging me

I smile and my cheeks go red.

Just as we break from the hug Andrew walks in.