𝐃𝐚𝐲 4 : 𝐈𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

I kissed him.

It felt like bliss, pure bliss.

I was on cloud nine and I didn't want to come down.

I wished that he never realised I wasn't Yasmine.

If I could get his love being someone else, then so be it.

We talked a lot and night fell before we could notice. We parted ways for the time being and went home.

As I reached, I sat down in my study and begin writing.

Jacinth was so crazy about the fact that he couldn't find Yasmine, that his love had been robbed from him and he had no clue if it was even real or not.

He hopelessly visited the garden for another day. And his eyes seemed to betray him for he saw a girl sitting under a tree, and she looked like Yasmine.

He involuntarily rushed to her, wishing to embrace her and never let her go.

As soon as he was by her side, he observed her face, making sure it was his Yasmine. It was indeed.

But the girl knew she wasn't Yasmine.

She was a secret admirer.

Always admiring Jacinth from afar. It wasn't until Yasmine's unexpected disappearance or rather the fact that she never existed in the first place that this girl realised she looked similar to Yasmine.

She was confused too, she was thinking if she was psychotic to see someone who never existed. If she was just like Jacinth who created a whole person out of his imagination.

But something felt so real. And she had a part of herself missing without Yasmine.

This girl was Y/N.

I wrote whatever I felt like at the moment. It was what I was experiencing. At this point, I didn't quite understand the direction this book was moving at. Maybe it was becoming more of an autobiography.

I lay down on my bed with all these thoughts clouding my head, making it heavy and hard to sleep.

Somehow, sleep engulfed me after what felt like hours.

When I woke up in the morning, I received a message.

It was from Jungkook.

How did he get my number?
He had Yasmine's number not mine.

Oh right, I gave it to him yesterday, telling him I got a new phone.

"I have a surprise for you in the park, come quick sweetheart," the text read.

I was excited to say the least, but what took away my happiness was the feeling that this wasn't meant for me.

It was meant for Yasmine.