Be ready for ideas

Anne pov

Hello, this is Anne, and believe or not but this is my first diary! My mom doesn't know about the diary because, well....she kinda

doesn't like to respect my privacy. But that's besides the point, I'm going to a camp! But the problem is,

I kinda have to disguise myself because I am I Princess after all. My mom hates when I go anywhere, I think it's because she

doesn't want me to get hurt, but I think it's a bit dramatic. I mean I have literally never had friends before!

So hopefully when I go to this camp I can make some, because it does get a little lonely here-

"Oh no I gotta hid this thing!" I said as I put the diary under my bed.

"Anne, the queen has requested you to pack your bags." The butler had said to me, while I nod with a smile that could break off the walls.

"I will be getting your bags when you are ready, princess Anne." I nod and go ahead and start to pack.

*************time skip**************

"Anne." I look up, and see my mom. "Oh, hi mom! I can't wait to go!!!" I say as my mouth starts to hurt from my excessive smiling.

"Yes I know you are hun, but be careful, and do not do anything I wouldn't do, and don't show your real identity-"

I stopped my mom so she wouldn't talk anything further. "Yes mom,I know I know!"

"And also what am I using to hid my identity?" I questioned my mom while graphing my headphones. "You will be wearing this."

My mom hands me this rather ugly necklace, it had a steel chain, and it had this golden heart, and within this gold heart looked to be, brown paint?

My mom sees my senses that I didn't like the necklace. "Hun, this necklace may seem ugly and have no purpose, but when you wear it,

it well turn you into someone entirely different!"

She says as she puts the necklace on my neck. "Here you go! You look stunning!" She's says as I go to a nearby mirror. " What am I wearing! This is horrendous!

And I literally don't look anything like me!" I look up at my mom with a disappointed face.

"Do I have to wear this?" I walk up to my mom while saying this. "Yes hun, you don't know what people will say if you went out as you."

I roll my eyes so far back, I swear if I did it more longer I would have lost my pupils. "Do I have to-"

my mom cuts me off before I could finish. "Yes you do! And remember, don't take the necklaces off, okay?"

I look at her with annoyance in my eyes. "Yes mom I get it!" I say while trying to walk away but my mom stops me. "Honey, please be careful. I love you."

I look back "love you too, mom." And I finely got away from her before she could talk any longer.

I walk to the car so I can get to the camp. And I suppose the butler is driving. "Are you ready to go?" The butler, says as I put my buckle on. "Yes I am." I say.

Hello I'm the writer, I am not that good at writing, but I did try! Anywho I hope y'all have a good day, night, or evening. And hope you enjoyed this!