You are PULCHRITUDINOUS💫👌

On the request of one of my readers.
.

.

.
You are PULCHRITUDINOUS ( you have great physical beauty/ you are a star/ you are extremely gorgeous)

Scene starts from the door of activity area where a cute short heighted girl is seen coming out with aggressive expressions.
She is our Manisha Rani.
Manisha came out of the activity room after arguing with Pooja ji.

Today , big boss has assigned Pooja ji a task to select people for a film role in which Pooja ji has selected Manisha as a villan.
This made her mad. Literally, since childhood she has dreamed of to become a heroine , a megastar , a super-duper star but what she got? A villan role? She knows that it was just a task but she felt hurt. She wanted Pooja ji to choose her as heroine and if not heroine then her friend or something else but she made her villan.

She came into the bathroom area while thinking all this and just layed down on the couch , hiding her face and started crying.
She was hurt , deeply hurt. For someone else it seems to be a childish thing to cry over a role but for her , it's her dream a dream which she has been seeing since childhood. A dream to become a heroine and now when someone shatters it , may it be for a task or fun , it breaks her heart.

She was just crying there , letting all her pain and disappointment out in the form of tears that all of a sudden she heard Aashiqa's voice , "Manisha ? Hey are you crying? "

Aashiqa came out of bathroom when she noticed that Manisha is continously shaking , she came forward and realized that she was crying.

Aashiqa turned her towards herself but she again moved towards the back of the couch, making Aashiqa see her back.
Aashiqa: "Manisha .. please stop crying."

Manisha actually wanted to stop crying but seems like now her tears are not in her control. From the past few days everyone is targeting her , pointing out her mistakes and trying to break her but she was tolerating all this. But now it seems that all of that pain and aggression is flowing out from her in tears.

Aashiqa felt extremely bad for her and without a second thought she ran outside to call out the only person which could handle Manisha right now.
Abhishek.

Here Manisha was busy crying her heart out and there Abhishek took only one sentence to come to her which was delivered by Aashiqa :" Abhishek Manisha is upset."
He fastly came into the bathroom area and saw her crying.

He felt his breath stuck in his throat and he instantly cradled her in his lap like one does to a baby.

Manisha also felt a sudden comfort after getting herself in his arms.
Her crying self calmed a little as if her cries were yearning to be comforted by him.
Abhishek: "Manisha. Mera bacha,( my child) what happened hm? babu?"
Manisha was not having the courage to reply as she was still crying.

Although ,  Abhishek knows the whole situation but still he was asking her about her feelings.
Aashiqa gave her water which calmed her a little more. Meanwhile Abhishek was rubbing her back slowly to comfort her.

Manisha after couple of minutes: "Nothing it's just ," she left her sentence in mid way and snuggled in his neck.

Her friend's body spray is so addictive. She took a long breath,  his scent is soothing her nerves.

Abhishek sided one layer of hair from her face behind her ear and said : "Manisha I know what you are feeling now."

Manisha hummed and he slided her into him a little more in such a way that her head is placed onto his shoulder.
He did this to make an eye contact with her. When he became satisfied with their position, he continued: "You know i  know this feeling , the feeling of being replaced , the feeling of being rejected and the feeling of being underestimated. "

Now Manisha's cries have completed stopped. She was listening him carefully.

Abhishek: "Manisha when I started making videos , everyone used to make fun of me. Even some of my bestfriends. I still remember one day I was shooting a video on road and group of people came and mocked me and said bad about me. I literally cried at that spot but after sometime made my same video with more dedication.
So it happens with everyone. Most ... I will say all the people will try to put you down except your loved ones. It's on you how you react on them? Will you giving them more chances to mock you?

Manisha shooked her head instantly.

"Or you want them to regret saying hurtful words to you? "

Manisha again shooked her head and said: "Nahi ham bs chahte hain ke na ham bhte bari heroine bann jayen hamko nahi karwana kisi ko bhi regret".( No I only want to be a big heroine I don't want anyone to regret.)

Abhishek smiled at her purity and felt proud of being her friend.

Abhishek nodded and said: "Done so now lift up your mood , wash your face and have some food. Our upcoming heroine needs energy right?"
He asked her like one asks to a baby.

She also nodded cutely like a baby and got up.
The moment she got up she held his arm and asked: "Do you think that I will become a mega heroine?"

She asked him with a little confusion yet excitement. He laughed at the face she made while asking him this question and replied: "Yes Rani ji you will become a mega hit ever green heroine."

Manisha: "Ever green? What's that?"
Abhishek: "It means that you will be forever in demand."

She smiled wholeheartedly at him and again asked: "Wah , so what do you think about me? " She asked twirling infront of him.
He looked at her with a lazy smile and said: "For me , you are pulchritudinous💫👌"

Manisha: "Ufff..! Now what does it means?"
She asked emphasizing on 'it'.

Abhishek shooked his head at her irritation and replied with a smile:" It means you are an idiot , my idiot."

She hit him and went to freshen up herself while he smiled at her innocence.

             ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey wonderful readers !
How's the os? Did you like it? If yes then do vote and let me know in the comments section.

Ba bye !
A.