MAFIA'S POSSESSION💞(5)

Scene starts from Abhishek working in his office. One of his men bargained into his office saying :

" Boss sir is calling. "

Abhishek nodded his head and got up from his chair grabbing phone , attending it.

"Yes Uncle !"

"Sure thing. Hmm sure thing. They tried pulling little prank on Malhans  that'why  they are in grave now."

"Hahaha,  that's my boy."  His uncle said from the other side.

They talked about Abhishek's business and his Uncle informed me that he will be soon coming to meet him.

                            ☆☆☆☆☆

Here Manisha was practicing with Zara. She is a little strict and grumy but a good teacher she must say.

It has been 2 hours since they are practicing some self-defense techniques.

Manisha feels exhausted. Before training she just came after attending her classes. Yup true to his promise Abhishek introduced her to a female teacher who is teaching her well. She is too old to learn each and everything but the teacher is smart enough to familiarize her with most of the concepts.

Zara asked if she wants to skip today's class but she denied as she want this to ignore someone. Someone who is making her feel things she doesn't know exists.

After that little moment , he kissed her again and left her with a breathtaking smile.

It has been a day since that but after that she always found Abhishek staring at her. Literally whenever she is near him he will be looking at her no no basically glaring at her. And the strange part is he doesn't even avert his eyes when she looks at him.

' Huh ! Strange , annoying and dis- r - dis-  ,  ugh what was that word her teacher taught her? '

Nevermind she will look into her notes again ,  she thought while sitting on floor.

They are in an open basement like place which has huge windows and from here you can see the back garden of the mansion.

She took a deep breath and started to drink water from a bottle meanwhile Zara went away as she saw Veer in garden.

Seems like Zara totally focuses on Veer. Her all attention is for him but don't know why he avoids her. Manisha wondered.

She choked on water as she heard Abhishek saying :

"Hyee Kash ma paani hota to tere andar ane ka moqa milta."

( I wish that I could be water so I could get the opportunity to be inside of you)

She coughed badly as water went into her wrong pipe.

Abhishek who knew that her training got over came to meet her but got worried as he saw she is coughing badly.

He fastly came and rubbed her back. Her semi-wet and full naked back is giving him tempting thoughts but he averted his eyes from there.

" Shit ! Are you ok ? "

She looked him with widened eyes. How could he just say that and look all innocent  ?

She gulped her saliva and nodded her head after a few seconds.

"Haan haan ham theek hain aik dam."

( Yes yes I am absolutely fine)

"So , kesi chal rhi ha teri practice? "

( So how's your practice going?)

He asked before sitting next to her.

"Chl rhi ha jordaar. "