Mafia's Possession💞(4)

5 am at Malhan Mansion

Manisha is seen standing in a big room wearing a blue sports bra and black leggings. Her hair tied in a tight bun.
Along with her Veer , 2 men and a lady were standing.

From today her training is going to start.
The lady named Zara , was present to train Manisha , men were also there to be a part of her practice , while Veer was there to eye Zara unofficially  and officially assist Manisha.

Zara Singh , only daughter of her parents. Rich , rude , and ravishing gorgeous. She deals with females here as per Abhishek's orders. Best friend of Abhishek. She has been a part of Malhan from past 6 years.

In all these years , she has never seen Abhishek's getting involved with a girl like this. There are a lot more trainers there but s he wanted her to train Manisha herself.

Zara : "OK,  let's start with the training. The first thing I want to know is how much skills you know."

Before Manisha could say anything. Zara punched her in stomach.

"Aaaaaaaah !"

"What the hell Zara !"

Both Manisha and Abhishek said at the same time.

All of them looked at door where Abhishek came in gym clothes. He saw how Zara hit his Manisha.

"You have to make her learn techniques and not show off yours." He said roughly.

Manisha shivered at his voice. He sounded so rough.

"Out everyone ! "

"Not you , miss trouble."

Manisha looked at him with astonishing expressions and stood there.

Zara shook her head and moved outside. While his men and Veer also left.

Abhishek came to Manisha: "The most important thing in a fight is attention. Once you are able to distract your opponent , you have got him already."

Manisha nodded attentively.

Abhishek: "Attack me."

Huh?

"I said attack me."

Manisha nodded her head a little and raised her right fist in air to punch him.
Abhishek smoothly grabbed her fist and twisted it making her back turn and hit his chest.

"See I was mentally prepared for such a move that's why I was able to block it. "
Manisha in approval craned her neck back and upward as he is taller than her.

And Abhishek found himself distracted by her this move.
He hasn't noticed her bare back yet , which suddenly became too hard to not pay attention. Her brown skin with little hairs were making her so damn attractive.
And not to forget her scent. That fucking shit knocked his senses again.

He have touched a lot of women before and knew all types of strong and light scents. But it's her body smell. It's so raw and addictive that he thinks he can snif her 24 / 7
He is a man but at this moment like a dog he was sniffing her back.

Manisha was still. This was strange. No one has ever came this close to her. Ideally she should push him and move but her body was betraying her. It was enjoying his warm touch.

At this moment they both stood there lost in eachother. Abhishek pushed his nose out of her neck after he felt strong urge to touch her more.

He moved away.

Manisha: "Aren't fighting and shooting way more important?"

Abhishek while sitting on the couch in corner of the room : "Yes they are but any skill set is useless until you don't  have focus and your opponent is having it."