Mafia's Possession💞(2)

Story continues from day after tomorrow's afternoon.
In a corner of large ground in Mumbai, two men are standing wearing casual clothes.

They are Abhishek and Veer. They both are standing only to witness the destruction of the gang which dared to break the rules made by "MALHANS"

From centuries Malhans are representing mafias.
Their organization have some rules that everyone has to follow if they are related to them or around them.
One of those is that Mafia gang will not involve babies in their businesses.

But this gang tried to break it and now they will face the consequences as Abhishek Malhan doesn't tolerate violation of RULES , set by him and unfulfilled COMMITMENTS.

Abhishek and Veer both has made a master plan to enroll a massive gang of ladies in ghungat ( covered faced) who will take out all the babies which will come with several people in ground and switch them with plastic dolls , to a safe place from where Abhishek's men will take them to his orphanage.

                          ☆☆☆☆☆

Here Manisha is getting ready in a clown's costume for going in the ground.
She has even painted her face red with lipstick.

She has planned to get into the ground and try to save as many as kids she can from getting destroyed and get them to a safe place.

She is not a professional,  nor someone with contacts yet she has a strong hope that all will go well. And our Manisha Rani always listens to what her heart says.

She wore the clown mask and took a deep breath and went towards the ground.

In Ground:

The ladies as per Abhishek's plan are switching the babies secretly while Abhishek's men are killing the gang members.

Veer is standing on the backside of the ground a little away from the babies van guarding the area along 4 men.

Manisha came there in auto.

She stood in front of the ground and took a few minutes to think about her next move.

Manisha's POV:

Yahan aya to gye hain mgr ab kese nikalen bacho ko iss narg se bahir?

Kese bachayein inn ka jivan?

Aik kaam krte hain pehle kuch paison ka jugar karte hain taake bache milne ke baad unke dudh paani ka kharcha to nikle jab tak unka aik dam permanent thikana nahi smjh ata.

( I have came here but how will I save children from this hell?

How to save their lives?

Let's do one thing let's arrange money for ther milk and water until they have a permanent place to settle )

POV ENDS.

Manisha went inside the ground , she has just entered there that she got hiccups , so to drink water that was placed on a corner onto a table , she went to the very right corner of the ground.

She got rid of her hiccups after drinking  two bottles of water.

She placed the second bottle onto the table and her eyes went straight onto a man who was standing alone in between the broken wall of the ground facing her , his back.

Manisha from his one look only got that he is someone which she call 'ameer (rich) party'.

There she made up her mind to steal his wallet to arrange some money for the babies she will saving.

She slowly went behind him consciously making sure of not making any sound.
Her motive was to just push herself into him and apologize and in the mean time get hold onto his wallet.