Mafia's Possession💞(3)

Scene continues from Abhishek telling Manisha that she can go.

Manisha took a breath of relief,  while Veer stood there seriously. He knows his brother,  something is cooking in his mind.

While all other men in basement stood there with shock , that how could their Boss leave his culprit but didn't argue , concerning their lives.

Abhishek turned around,  while Manisha wrapped her hair in a bun and moved ahead after giving all his men ' see I am going ' look.

She moved forward and came face to face with Abhishek.

Abhishek made eye contact with the man standing beside the door and in few seconds , door of the room was open.

Manisha was looking at her hands which have become slightly red.

She came out of basement and was not following two men who were leading her towards lift.

There was corridor,  where she felt someone pushed her , she stumbled ahead but was caught by Abhishek,  yes he was following her.

Abhishek grabbed her left arm pulling her towards himself and wrapped his left arm on to her tiny waist.

The moment his body made contact with her he felt a jolt.

Lub-dub , he can hear his heart beating as she was gazing him , as if trying to absorb his feature? Or trying to look into his soul.

Manisha also gasped when she was pulled into his arms. His strong arm around her waist made her conscious she was breathing slowly but what surprised her was his eyes.

His dark brown eyes ! She has seen many eyes colored eyes , big eyes , small eyes even brown too.

But there was something special about his eyes and the daylight coming from the corridor was making it more raw and prominent.

May be it was the way he was looking her or his focus onto her or the way his eyes were intimidating hers , something was there that was messing with her mind.

"Walk ! " She came into her senses as she heard timid order from Abhishek.

He was standing a little away from her.

When did he pull me up and stood there? Thought Manisha.
But instantly eyed the place and reminded herself to get out of this as soon as possible.

She went into the lift along with two men leaving Abhishek outside.
Abhishek crossed his arms as he watched elevator door being closed.

In lift , one of his men tied an orange cloth onto her eyes.
She mentally rolled her eyes.
They are guarding their place as if she wants to come here again.

After 3 hours :

Manisha was sitting on the floor of her room , yes she came back just a few minutes before.
Those men dragged her into a car and left her here. They unveiled her eyes just when they entered their area after asking address from her.

Manisha POV:

Finally I am safe ! Pheew !

Those people were strange, huh , who is literally kidnapping someone just for a little crime?
And their Boss,  He was rud- no he was handsome. I have never seen someone so beautiful like him Yes beautiful beautiful like ocean. She smiled a little.

She was snapped out of her thoughts as she thought about the reason she went there today and her point of view shifted towards other direction.

What the hell did just happened?