MAFIA'S POSSESSION💞(6)

Scene continues from Manisha looking up to Abhishek.

This is all new to her yet it feels so beautiful , familiar , and right.

Abhishek forwarded his hands towards Manisha so that she could get up.

They both got up and started moving inside.

Abhishek: "I wanted to inform you something."

Manisha : "Yup , go ahead !"

Abhishek smiled at her new vocabulary. Her classes are going good,  he thought.

Abhishek: "My Uncle Raj is coming. He is my father's old friend."

Manisha: "Cool. Par ya sb tum hamko kyun bta rhe ho?"

( Why are you telling me all this?)

Abhishek: "Because I want to.'

He suddenly feels angry. He is Abhishek Malhan. Girls are crazy for his attention,  his time , his touch , for all of him but her she talks to him like he is nothing. She doesn't take his words seriously nor even his actions.

Manisha observed the change of mood of him.

She looked at him in the eyes saying : "I mean why would you want to inform me such information. Your Uncle is coming it's great. I.. I mean you mafia people keep everything a secret na."

Abhishek looked at her with no expressions and his mobile choosed the same moment to ring. He went away receiving the call.

Manisha sighted. They had a little argument. She doesn't get good vibes from his uncle. He isn't here yet still has upset her , and her Abhishek.

She also went inside to take some rest finally,  deeply engrossed in Abhishek's thoughts.

                           ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Whole day passed like this but she didn't meet Abhishek.  It's 11 am and after taking a bath she finally decided that she can't bear his ignorance. She just can't. She has realized her feelings. But she is still scared to face them. But of one thing she is sure , that she needs to talk to him as soon as possible.

She took a deep breath and went towards his room.

She knows his room as she once sneaked there while she was exploring mansion , without his knowledge.

Little did she know that he knows that.

She is in normal night wear that is baby blue crop top and shorts. It's strange that she feels comfortable here. She knows that out of all illegal activities Malhans do not involve  with girls in a wrong way. Infact who got themselves here are trained by them , just like her.

While thinking all this she went towards his room.

His room's door is large and wooden coated with glass. Strange. Who coats their door's room with glass?

She shrugged her thoughts and pressed the bell. Yup a bell but she doesn't listen it's noise.

"Huh! Kharab maal chipka gya ha dukhandaar inko."

( The shopkeeper has given them damaged stuff)

Abhishek was working on his desk that is placed in a corner in his room. As listening the bell he got up immediately  thinking one of his men may be came up. But got surprised seeing Manisha standing infornt of his door in baby blue crop top. It's her night wear he knows that. In that with clear face and open hair. She just looks breathtaking.

He looked at her with questionable eyes while here Manisha was lost in him.

Manisha's POV :

Abe tumhari ! Ei toh iss shirt aur pant ma aik dam bawal lgta hai.
Garmi achanak se barh gai hai.