Nischay-the Abhisha shipper💐(1)

On the request of alot of my readers.

.

.

.

Scene starts from the entry of Nischay Malhan,  in the big boss house and big boss announcement: "Big boss Abhishek ke bhai , Nischay Malhan ka big boss house ma hardik swagat krte hain".(big boss welcomes the brother of Abhishek,  Nischay Malhan in the big boss house).

Abhishek becames emotional and instantly hugs his brother. They both had an emotional moment then after breaking the hug , Nischay come forward and greets Jad with a handshake then hugs Elvish then gives Avinash  a handshake then after that he came towards Babika whom he also greets with a formal handshake.

Babika to Abhishek: "Bro your brother is more handsome than you" and laughs.
Nischay smiles at her while Abhishek laughs.
Then he came towards Pooja ji to whom he greets by joining his both hands in front of her. She also smiles and says:" A few weeks back, Abhishek told us about you and we were so happy after knowing you and now when you are infront of us , I feel extremely very happy."
Nischay nods with a polite smile then Jiya came towards him and was about to hug him while he moved backward in such a way that she will not be embarrassed.

She gave him her famous smile then said: "Hello , nice to meet you." And was continuously smiling.
Nischay also reciprocated her smile and replied: "Hey , nice to meet you too Jiya. " And handshake with her too.

Meanwhile Abhishek was looking here and there to find Manisha , as she was not there. He was just looking for her when she came from inside running towards him.
Abhishek: "Where were you?"
Manisha while breathing heavily: "Oh in the bedroom , my dupatta ( scarf) was stuck into a nail. That made me late."
Abhishek nodded understandingly.

Manisha: "He your brother na? "She saw him talking to Pooja ji , Abhishek nodded. At the same moment Nischay turned and saw Manisha. He smiled at her while Manisha went towards him and joined her both hands towards him and said: "Namaste ji , kese hain ap? Sorry hamko ane ma dair hogai wo hamara dupatta atak gya tha andar" ( Hi how are you? Sorry I got late in coming here actually my scarf got stuck inside.)

Nischay: "Hi I am absolutely fit and fine" and hugged her wholeheartedly.
She also reciprocated his hug and got happy.

Meanw Jiya and Babika's expressions were worth watching.

Manisha: "Aur aane wane ma dikat to ni hui "and laughs cutely.
( Didn't you face any problem in coming here)

Nischay laughed with her and replied: "No no it was all comfortable."
Avinash: "OK lets go inside."
Everyone started to move with him inside , meanwhile Pooja ji to Manisha: "You stay here , see you are receptionist here so you have to stay there ", pointing towards the reception counter.

Manisha was about to say something when Nischay who was looking towards Pooja ji and Manisha said to them: "Manisha ?"

Manisha :" Yes."

Nischay: "Can you please bring one glass of juice inside for me?"

Manisha: "Yes yes just wait for a minute."
Nischay nodded and went inside with the other contestents including Pooja ji.

Inside the BB Hotel , he sat onto the sofa in the living area.
Babika indicates Jiya to ask , then Jiya to Nischay: "So , what do you want us to do for you? I mean what you want to eat we have different different things for your entertainment."

Nischay with neutral expressions: "Hmm thanks for the offer but for now I will just sit with him." He said side hugging Abhishek.
Jiya nodded smilingly.

At the same moment Manisha came inside with a glass of juice in a tray.
Nischay smiled at her meanwhile Manisha: "Here have , this sir.
Actually hamri English bolne ka na thora dama dol ha to ap samjh gye na?" She asked with a slight nervousness.( Actually My English pronunciation is not good so do you understand na?)

Nischay smiled and patted the space beside him for her to sit. She placed the tray on the table and sat beside him.
Nischay: "Bikul bhi nahi , apki bihari accent meri favorite ha. Or jab ap ya bihari accent ma English bolte ho to wo aur bhi cute lagti ha."( Absolutely not , your bihari accent is my favorite. And when you speak English in bihari accent it seems very cute.)

Manisha while blushing: "Sacchi? "( Is this true?)

Nischay nodded smilingly.
Abhishek: "It's right Manisha in our house he is the one who loves bihari and you know he even wants to learn Bihari."

Manisha smiled more brightly and said:  "If this is the thing then I will surely help you in learning bihari."
She said excitedly and turned completely towards him.

Pooja ji while seeing there interaction: "I think you should eat first. What you want to eat by the way do you know Jiya" , she said placing her hand onto her shoulder , "she makes the yummiest parathas. Do you wanna try it?"

Jiya: "Ya I will surely make them for you.  Abhishek likes them too."

Meanwhile Elvish: "Bs do mt bnadiyo".( But don't make only 2)

Abhisha and started laughing understanding Elvish's sarcasm.
Meanwhile Pooja ji made her famous annoying face.
And the other people forced a smile.

Jiya : "The quality depends on you , Nischay."

Nischay: "Thanks guys but for now I will eat fruits. Ok?"

Jiya nodded and went to bring fruits.
Abhishek to Nischay:" All is well outside? Mama papa? Everything else?"
Nischay: "Yes its amazing. Everyone is missing you."
Abhishek emotionally hugs him while Manisha rubbed his shoulder.

Meanwhile Pooja ji went to the counter and intentionally or unintentionally,  dropped some juice near the reception desk and call out Manisha.

Manisha came out running : "What happened Pooja ji?"
Pooja ji: "See there is a huge mess here. It's your area I guess. Please clean it as you are assigned for it right."

Manisha nodded and Pooja ji went in. Elvish came outside and saw her clearing the mess , he went towards her and started helping her after saying: "Oye why are you doing this? This is the job of the house-helps."

Manisha: " It's ok , Pooja ji has told me to do it."

Here inside Nischay and Abhishek are talking while sitting onto Abhishek's bed when big boss said: " Big boss wants to tell you all that Nischay Malhan will be overnight guest of BB Hotel. He will stay here for the night."

Abhishek hugs him tightly while outside Manisha also jumps in excitement.

To be continued...

                 ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey wonderful readers !

How's the 1st part of this ss?
Did you like it? If yes then do vote and let me know in the comments section.

Ba bye !
A.