Phir aur kiya chahiye🤌💕

Phir aur kiya chahiye (what else is needed)

Scene starts from a cute girl working in a luxurious kitchen , with full concentration. She is cutting vegetables.
She is our Manisha.

Manisha while cutting vegetables to herself: "Haad hogya ha , achi biwi ki to baat sunta hi nahi ha bole bhi the issko kal ke aata la dena mgr majal ha ke laad sahab ke kaan ke neeche junn bhi reeng jaye. " ( It's enough. He does not listen to his good wife I have told him yesterday to bring the flour but he did not put ears to my saying)

She was just talking to herself when two strong arms gets wrapped around her tiny waist.

     ( Imagine them as our ABHISHA)

She rolled her eyes and slapped one of the arms.

"Auuuuch..! Biwi ! This is how you treat your husband in the morning?"
Said her husband, Abhishek

She again rolled her eyes on his dramatic self and said: "Yes this is how you get treated when you don't listen to your wife." She said with her cute accent and attitude.

Abhishek sighted and said:"  Come on Jerry , fikar na kro pooriyan ma bazar se mangalunga. Tumhein itni mehnat krne ki koi zarorat ni ha." ( Don't take stress I will bring puffy fired wheat cake from market)

Manisha : "No Shek ! What will guests think? It's not good to give guests outside's food."

Abhishek: "Nothing is bad , they are just a couple which is  coming in the noon to congratulate your husband on winning best business man award this year too."
She nodded her head with a little smile.

Abhishek while putting his chin on her shoulder , " Now leave all this and give your attention to your priority, Manisha Abhishek Malhan."He said snuggling in her neck.

Manisha smiled wholeheartedly and Abhishek giggled.
There are only two things which can make his wife smile and shy instantly.
Him calling her Mrs. Abhishek Malhan and when he gets closer to her.

Even after 2 years of marriage,  still his wife shy like a new bride on his proximity and he loves it otherwise his wife is a fiercey tigress all the time.

Manisha: "Haan , bs ya krke melt krdo mujhe hmm .. tumhri inn hi harkaton ki wajah se ma tumhein sahi se daant ni paati.. chant aadmi " ( Yes , now you are doing this to melt me.. due to your these habits I can't scold you properly.. cleaver man)

Abhishek laughed and said: "Bs apki sangat ka asar ha"( It's the effect of your company.)

Manisha giggled and turned towards him and hugged him tightly saying: "Good morning Abhishek Malhan, husband of Manisha Abhishek Malhan. " And kissed his whole face like one does to a baby.

Abhishek smiled and said: " Ab hui na sahi se subha"( Now it's the morning properly)
Manisha nodded smilingly and was about to say something when bell rang. Abhishek went to open the door and say Nischay ( his best friend) standing  there with a packet of flour which he gave to him and said : "Take this , bhabhi has asked me to bring this" and went away as he was getting late for a meeting.