Chapter- 1

At Seoul railway station Mr Jeon Dok was waiting for a train to arrive. Upon its arrival he catches a glimpse of a blond hair boy who was carrying his suitcase in his hand along with a yellow bag back which has an adorable key chain which states chimmy , at his back. Wearing a yellow hoodie, pairing it with black jeans and glancing at his surroundings with his lovely innocent dripping eyes which can melt anyone's heart.

On seeing his uncle, Jimin's face lit up and smiled widely at which his eyes became crescent . He ran towards his uncle and dropped his suitcase and hugged his uncle dearly.

"Oh! Jimin-na, I missed you so much "said Mr jeon ruffling his hair. Me to uncle I missed you alot replied Jimin with his honey like voice , melting Dok's hearts who already has a soft corner for jimin.

"Enough of talking let's go home your Aunt is waiting for you and filled the entire menu with your favorites and she is back off me from the morning to pick you up , she literally kicked me out 2 hours before your train timing " , Dok said while recalling his wife's over enthusiastic energy.

Hearing his uncle's nag Jimin just laughed at it because he can imagine the scene ." Okay uncle! Now Carry my luggage, my hands are paining by carrying it" replied Jimin by showing his small chubby cute hands which are red now .

"Oh is it! but you just carried it for about 2 minutes "teased Dok .

"Uncle, if you are going to tease me then I will return to my home in the same train "said Jimin stubbornly with a small pout on his face.

I was just kidding you Jimin uncle just wanted to see your pouty face which I have missed a lot,said Dok while picking up the luggage before pinching Jimin's chubby cheeks. upon which Jimin whined saying he is so mean and Dok just cooed at him.

After loading the luggage in the car . Dok sat on the driving seat and Jimin beside him and started their journey towards Jeon's residence which would change Jimin's smooth going life.

While glancing out through the window, Jimin saw a big poster of Jeon Jungkook who got admitted into a Seoul University by securing highest marks in the entrance exam.

Seeing that Jimin eye lit up and a blush appeared on his naturally pink dusted cheeks and a proud smile on his face. Uncle, did you see that it's "gukkie" said Jimin while twinkling eyes as a child saw his favorite candy . "Yes Jimin! You will see that a lot since gukkie has got into Seoul University by securing highest marks" replied Dok feeling proud of his son.

Jimin again shifted his eyes to the poster and waved his hands saying "bye!gukkie..........will meet you son, thought jimin ..............:)

____________________________________

see you in the next chapter........................