Chapter - 9

At the university, Jimin stepped out of the car with a bright smile that hadn't left his face since the morning. 

His best friend, Hwan, immediately noticed his good mood and couldn't resist asking, "What's up with you today? You look like you won the lottery or something."

Jimin chuckled and shared everything that happened the previous day, including Jungkook giving him his study materials.

 Hearing the whole story, Hwan pouted dramatically. "I thought we were becoming close, and here you are planning to leave me behind without telling me!" he exclaimed.

Jimin shook his head and facepalmed, realizing how Hwan always seemed to focus on the silliest things. 

Pulling him into a warm hug, Jimin rubbed Hwan's back and reassured him, "Hwan, that was just a moment of frustration. I was feeling down, but I never seriously thought of leaving. I'm not going anywhere, I'll be here with you—graduating together."

Hwan relaxed a little, letting out a small chuckle. "You better not leave me hanging," he teased as they broke the hug. Jimin smiled and, with a new determination in his voice, added, "From now on, I've decided to focus on my studies and make my Appa proud. That's my goal."

Hwan nodded, giving Jimin a playful smirk. "I'll support you! Maybe not in the studying part—since, well, you know me—but I'll always be there to cheer you on whenever you need a boost."Jimin's heart warmed at Hwan's words. 

He felt lucky to have such a supportive friend, and with Hwan by his side, he knew he wouldn't lose his motivation.

Jimin and Hwan sat in their usual seats, getting ready for the lecture before the professor arrived. As Jimin organized his notes, he was caught off guard by a sudden movement in front of him—a strawberry milkshake appeared on his desk. Confused, he looked up, only to see Min-ho, the famous alpha in their class. Jimin's eyes widened in surprise, especially since the only interaction they'd had was on his first day when he asked Min-ho for directions to the classroom.

Seeing Jimin's stunned expression, Min-ho smiled and explained, "I've noticed you always order this, so I thought it was your favorite."

Jimin felt the eyes of all his classmates on him, and the sudden attention made him uneasy. Not wanting to be rude, especially with everyone watching, Jimin muttered a small "Thank you," accepting the milkshake. Min-ho smiled, seemingly satisfied, and returned to his seat.

As soon as he left, Hwan couldn't resist nudging Jimin's shoulder and winking at him. "Looks like someone's getting special treatment," Hwan teased, his tone playful.

Jimin glared at Hwan, his cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "Don't even start," he warned, though his voice was more flustered than threatening.

Across the room, however, another figure was far from amused. Jungkook, seated in a corner, was gripping his pen tightly, the poor object bearing the brunt of his irritation. His jaw clenched as he watched the scene unfold, though he tried to keep his expression neutral. Inside, though, the sight of Min-ho handing Jimin a milkshake and Jimin's flustered reaction had ignited a surge of jealousy he hadn't expected. The tension in the air, unnoticed by most, hung thick, leaving Jimin oblivious to the quiet storm brewing inside the protective alpha.

see you in the next part....................