Chapter - 6

Jimin was nervously biting his nails , though he had confidence that he would pass the test but there was a tiny bit of fear that he would not make it up. He is internally praying to god to help him with this."Chim don't worry just be chill, it's just mid test "said Hwan while looking at his new nail art...."How can you be so relaxed , you said that you didn't write well more over you left some questions as your hands were paining said Jimin while rolling his eyes indeed Hwan was the spoiled child of their parents , princess will be the perfect word to describe him.

" Because I don't have anyone to impress with my grades honey "said Hwan .Jimin still regrets the day when he revealed his crush on Jungkook and how he is related to Jungkook and the awkward glances they received after WHAT?is the first word left from Hwan's loud mouth.

flash back.You are saying your crush is Jeon Jungkook , the topper of our university asked Hwan with wide eyes .

Yes, can you keep your voice down ,please for god sake I don't want the whole University to know, said Jimin while looking around to make sure if someone heard them ,thankfully they are in a busy cafeteria where everyone is busy in their own shit.

" I thought you were better than them , but you are the same ",said Hwan in disbelief.

" What do you mean?" Jimin asked in confusion.

"You just joined few days ago and like all those chicks you fell for that greek god of the university, I don't understand what is so special of him, I have seen more hottest and sexier Alpha's than him, I thought you were different but never mind I don't judge you after all now your my best friend " said Hwan but already planning in his mind how to erase Jimin's crush on that jerk jungkook, he can't let his only friend to fall more for him and join that JJK fan club.

"Oh please I'm not like them , I didn't fall for his manly figure with huge biceps , tattoos ,sexy piercings nor for his 8 packs abs , but for his big doe eyes and cute bunny smile, with a pretty mole under his lips" said Jimin dreamily imagining His Guk's teen face.

"Are you sure your talking about Jungkook only asked Hwan trying to compare Jimin's description with Jk, cute bunny smile I have never seen him giving smile to anyone not to the director also when he receives any award he just maintains his poker face throughout the day,doe eyes I have seen him glaring at people only ,as if they have taken his favorite chocolate ".

" Because I am talking about 5 years back, Jungkook," said Jimin with so done face.

"You know him before only, but how ?You said you came to Seoul a few days back only" asked Hwan trying to connect the dots.

After seeing Hwan's confused face Jimin thought of telling his whole story to him ,because he knows he can trust him and he had already slipped the half information and there's no point in hiding another half .

After listening to Jimin , Oh! Now I understand, but Jimin, how can you still like that guy? He is full of himself,he never considers the feelings of others. I have seen him rejecting those omegas and betas out there without any second thought, Hwan feeling concern for Jimin..

"He is not like that , he just doesn't know how to express his feelings" said Jimin but the main thing is he is single he doesn't have any one in the past also so I think I still have a chance and I don't want to regret later that I have not tried hard to mate my first love".

"If you are that confident, as a friend Its my responsibility to help you",said Hwan hugging Jimin.

______________________________See I said you will make it said Hwan will showing the results to Jimin. Park Jimin- 73%

Jimin felt he could breathe again , he didn't fail ,he passed , he was on the moon with joy he never felt this much relief after seeing the results.But his happiness didn't last longer , as a group of omega's came near him with cake of makeup on their face.

See I told you he is dump he is not intelligent as Jungkook ,It's a shame that Jungkook is related to him, he is the topper were as he(jimin) 5th from the down.-as it's a elite university most of them were intelligent so toppers percentage was high.

All of them can't have beauty with brains, you know , thank god he at least has a little bit of a pretty face, said an omega from the group while others laughed.

Apparently a few days before it got revealed that Jungkook and Jimin were related in such a way that they can mate each other and they saw Jimin on Jungkook's bike , and felt jealous and wanted to take their revenge.

Jimi has enough of their shit, yeah! Unfortunately you don't have both said Jimin sassily and left from there with Hwan leaving the group with their mouth gasped as they thought Jimin was naive , it would be easy ,but who are they kidding he is Park Jimin.

With his words unknown to Jimin he has impressed the charming Alpha "Min-ho", he got impressed seeing this shade of Jimin's.

After Jimin and Hwan left ,Hwan patted Jimin's back and said " well done, that's like my friend". Those bitches got their mouths shut. Oh!shit I have to go now mommy said to come soon,we have some guests today it seems , I will drop you first come let's go said Hwan.

'No, you go I will take cab,I have some work regarding the joining the dance club" said Jimin.

"Are, you sure ?"asked Hwan ." Yes, you go or else you would be late said Jimin, giving him a small smile as assurance.

Though Jimin acted brave in front of them , it would be a lie if those words didn't affected him, once again he opened his mobile to check the results indeed they were correct Jungkook was topper as always and 2nd was Min-ho with only few marks difference, indeed they were 2 Greek Alpha's of the university, excel in all activities.

And he was 5th from the last, he felt inferior, he came to Seoul to make his Gukkie impress but now it's all reverse , he thought it would have been better if he was in Bussan , at least he would have not made himself fool. Jimin was so much in his thoughts that he did see a motorbike till it stopped in front of him , he was about to scold the stupid person , but the opposite person was Jungkook as usual with his bored expression. "Hop one" said Jungkook, seeing Jimin's surprised face.

Jimin also didn't said anything and sat on the bike , their drive was silent, but Jungkook noticed Jimin's sad face with a pout as if he was thinking something serious.

On reaching their home, they saw Jina and grandma sitting on the couch in the hall talking about something , seeing them Jimin couldn't control himself and ran to Jina, hugged her side way and cried saying he wants to go back his home ,he can't stay here..............

__________________________

See you in the next chapter.......................