Chapter - 8

Next day Jimin woke up with a new determination , that is to be one among  top students by the time of graduation  . He promised himself that he will not let his Appa's and His Uncle's efforts go in vain now onwards he will give his best , he has already prepared his time table and tasks to be done, from today his only goal is studying . With the same energy he got up from the bed, did his morning routine , got ready and went downstairs to have his breakfast.

There he saw, Jinha and Grandma were already seated ,he wished them a good morning in his cheerful voice by pecking their cheeks before taking his seat.

"Did my baby sleep well?'' asked Jinha while tucking his hair, and caressing his cheeks.

Jimin nodded his head cutely instead of answering as his mouth was stuffed with pancake ,which is his Favorite .

After having his breakfast he left to his room to get his bag , as Hwan messaged him saying he would arrive in 5mins.

While Jimin was packing his backpack he heard knock on his door ,"come in" he said without looking at them but his nose was hit with wild forest scent , when turned around he was meet with his kookie with a light pink tinted cheek's wait is he blushing though Jimin, but instantly brushed it off.

"Kookie , Do you need anything?'' asked Jimin in confusion as this is the first time Jungkook has entered his room since he came .

"Hmm , yes I wanted to give you some materials of mine , I thought it would be helpful for you with the topics , " said Jungkook while handing him a few books.

It would be a lie if Jimin said his heart didn't skip a beat , because a whole bunch of butterflies are dancing inside his tummy.

"That's so sweet , thank you so much" said Jimin while giving his famous eye smile .

Jimin doesn't know whether it's his imagination or real but he observed that Jungkook's ears turned a bit red .

"No, problem. If you have any doubt you can come back to me" said Jungkook before exiting the room.

Jimin holds the books as if it's his most possessed assets or as if he received his first ever courting gift from his beloved kookie .His little happy thoughts came to an end with a car horn from Hwan.

_______________________see you in the next part

next chapter in few hours:)

sorry for not updating the story , as I was busy with my academics.

I noticed that some of them were asking for an update, but I was not sure when I would be able to update, so I have unpublished it, thinking I'll post it again after writing a few chapters. 

so yeah I have almost written the whole story in my drafts , and will be posting it daily. 

hope you guys will enjoy :))