Chapter - 5

It's been one month since Jimin came to Seoul and joined university. Nothing changed between Jimin and Jungkook. Moreover Jimin said he would go to college with Hwan in his car (his new omega friend) he doesn't want to bother Jungkook nor want to travel by bus , thankfully hwan's house was near to Jeon's place so it was easy. Jungkook also didn't oppose that.

Speaking of Hwan, he is a good person , Jimin and he just clicked with each other , in a short period they have become good friends but still for Jimin his Hobi hyung will always be special. Hobi is a beta , his home is just next to him and they attended the same school so they became inseparable . If not for his Gukkie , Jimin would never leave his hobi hyung's side .

"Hobi, are you listening to me?" Jimin whined while looking at Hobi , the two were face-timing . "Jimin-na from the last one hour you are saying the same thing , just be absent everything will be fine , it's just midterm you are acting like it's your main semester exam" said Hobi while rolling his eyes while being done with his dramatic friend . "You know I can't do that , it's like yesterday I joined the university and they announced exams also", " I think I will fail , for the first time , I don't want to become embarrassing in front of everyone that to in front of Gukkie" said jimin in low sad voice.

"There will go , why can't you move on from him, he is just an ass hole " said hobi with an angry tone ."He is not an ass hole hobi , why are you being mean now" said Jimin while glaring at hobi . "oh , please don't get me started, who the hell will leave a person in the middle of the road after knowing also they are new to the place, it's good that I am not there ,if not I would give a punch on his face ".

" You know he is not like that , when we were small he was so good to me ,he would beat those kids who used to bully me , he used to bring me my favorite chocolates flowers what not , he would know what I want without me telling also , he used to spent his whole holidays with me , he never left my side when I was low , but everything changed since last 5 year , I don't know what happen , who is at fault but I just miss being with him hobi , though we are living under the same roof its just feels like strangers said Jimin while recalling his precious memories with his Gukkie.

"People change with time Minnie , nothing lasts forever" said Hobi to insert some brain in his bestie . "Just forget about that , what Yoongi hyung is doing" asked Jimin to change the subject . 

"Nothing new sleeping on the couch" replied Hobi while looking at his sleeping boyfriend ,though he sometimes wants to kick that lazy ass but he can't by looking at that cute meow face, no one would believe he is an alpha by looking at his cute face .

" he he people remain the same hobi " said Jimin while winking at him . "You brat the thing you are saying is totally different from what I am trying to say , god I can't wait for the day when you realize my words " said hobi being so done with him, any way don't worry you would write well Jimin just believe yourself .Fighting!

Hobi you are the best ,talking with you always brightens up my mood. Bye see you soon, good night, said Jimin before he hang up......."hey hey wait I totally forgot to ask you about that handsome alpha " said Hobi in a teasing tone. "

 He has a name Hobi , its 'MIN-HO ', stop saying handsome alpha every time "said Jimin exactly knowing what is cooking in his friend's pea nut size brain. 

" what ? , you only called him handsome alpha" said hobi." That was only once when I didn't know his name, anyway I don't have any energy left to argue with you', nothing much happened. We just exchange a small smile when we see each other. That's it NOTHING MUCH ", Jimin deliberately stretched at his last words. " oh let's see I can smell some crush in the air ". Said Hobi before hanging the call , as he doesn't want to hear the scolding Jimin would give him.

hayyy! he will never change, Jimin thought to himself when his eyes shifted to the books on his study table he released a sigh . Jimin you can do anything , it's just a piece of cake for you , so don't lose hope fighting Jimin encouraged himself and started reading .......................

_________________________________

see you in the next chapter................