🚘𝚁𝚘𝚊𝚍 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙🚘 {𝙳𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚡 𝙽𝙱. 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚎}

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

.
.
.

You looked at yourself through the mirror that stood against the wall. Admiring the outfit you wore, you leaned close to add some accessories. You put on a pair of earrings and a chunky necklace. It was something you bought recently.

DING!

You look at your phone to see a message has been sent in the housewarden group chat. You scroll up and put your password into your phone, then look at what it reads.
———————————————————————————
Today 9:30 am
                    ————————————————

Riddle Rosehearts:  Hello Prefects, I hope we are all doing well. Is everyone ready to meet at the Dark Mirror?

Azul Ashengrotto: Ah, Prefect Riddle! I am ready. I did want to ask though, do you already have a car ready for us to use?

Riddle Rosehearts: Yes. I asked ahead of time to rent a car. We just need Leona to drive it, since no one else but he knows how to drive.

Kalim Al-Asim: Yea! That's true.

Vil Shoenheit: That's if he's even awake.

Leona Kingscholar: Talking shit about me already huh?

Vil Schoenheit: Speak of the devil.

Leona Kingscholar: I'm up already. Ruggie is just packing my things and I'll be good to go. You know the Herbivore can drive as well.

Azul Ashengrotto: oh? You never told us this Y/n.

Yeah, I drive but not much. : Y/n
Besides, Leona is more experienced than I am! : Y/n

Leona Kingscholar: Yea yea, whatever.

Riddle Rosehearts: Alright enough bickering. Meet in the Dark Mirror chamber in 10 minutes.

———————————————————————————

You laugh to yourself slightly before picking up your bag and walking out of Ramshackle. You quickly make your way to NRC's entrance and rush to the Mirror chamber.

Once you got there you looked to see Riddle there. It seemed that he was the first to arrive making you the second. The crimson-haired male seemed to have noticed you as you made your way over to him. A soft smile played on his lips as he walked over. "Hello, prefect y/n." He greeted.