The Pogues

As we head inside the Chateau we notice John B and Kie are nowhere to be found. Moments later Pope and I are on the table playing cards while JJ finishes out of the shower.

"Bullshit! This game is so rigged" Pope says to me throwing his cards down.

"What can I say? I'm just a master mind Pope" I say with a smirk noticing JJ walk his way to the kitchen.

"Yeah she is Pope" JJ states pulling out some bread, then peanut butter and jelly after.

As Pope and I finish cleaning up the table JJ serves us peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with beer.

"Yes!!" Pope shouts kissing JJ's cheek

"JJ your the best" I say devouring myself in the sandwich.

"Yeah yeah your welcome" He joins in and sits down eating his sandwich as well.

As we begin to eat our sandwiches we hear footsteps approaching the door.

"Hey bird shits!" John B enters the doorway with Kie following behind her.

"Yo, Where were you guys?" JJ asks as I cut him off

"JB don't ever call me bird shit again or i'll beat your ass" I say downing my beer.

"You guys missed the waves today losers" Pope says with a smile.

Kie comes around and hugs me and JJ pulling us together then grabbing Popes beer and running away to the living room as he chases her.

"Kie gimme that shit back" He yells as she laughs waving it in his face then taking numerous sips.

"Where the hell were you today?" I ask

"I stayed to help Kie at The Wreck but only because I got the free food after and made some extra cash" John B says pulling out a little wad off cash.

"So you had a side hustle and didn't invite us? is that what i'm hearing? Do you hear this shit he saying y/n?"JJ looks at me with a smile then looks back at John B

"What a piece of shit" I say smiling at JJ as I finish my beer.