Im not Jealous

As I sit and eat I hear about his stories from The Wreck.

"Kie was helping me with all of it today we made good tips together" he says looking at me as I give him and off look of jealousy.

"Nothing to be jealous of okay princess" He says to me knowing that wasn't true in my head. I love Kie but she knows I've had a crush on JJ since we were little, I didn't want to put the jealous mess in my head so i tried not to think about it too much.

"I know I know, I'm not" I lie keeping my cool

John B walks out coming over to my plate finishing the food. I can't stop him because he's a monster when he eats

I head in the shower and get myself ready for bed. As i head out everyone is in there rooms besides JJ whose laying on mine.

"Uhm... Whatcha doing in here?" I ask throwing my towel over my door.

"I'm here to hang with you princess." He confesses and John B walks out the door into the bathroom.

I lay next to him and he begins to kiss me.

"JJ we can't right now" I say stopping his soft lips from kissing mine.

"cmon princess" He says "What's wrong?"

"John B kinda heard us last night and confronted me about it this morning" I say

"Oh shit...How am I still alive?" He asks as we both laugh. John B comes out of the bathroom and makes his way towards my room.

"Keep it PG please, bubba needs his beauty sleep" He says shutting the door.

"I told you" I say facing JJ laughing of embarrassment: