Rules

A beam of sun hits me on my eye as I begin to slowly get up.

"Hey beautiful" Rafe turns over and says to me.

"You have a nice room" I say admiring the little details in his room.

"Rafe let's just get one thing clear...actually a few"  I say to Rafe

"One: I am not one of you little hookups okay so don't treat me like one. Two: this needs to be our secret till I can tell my friends and you can tell you family. Three: I-"

Rafe cuts me off "Yes princess" He says moving a hair away from my face behind my ear.

"Im not finished. Three: I don't want you to be mean to any of my friends okay, not even your kook friends."

"Yes, Yes, yes princess. I like it when you mean business" He says

"I mean it Rafe, this is not a normal thing you hear about with a kook and pogue"

"I know y/n I understand, now can we please go back to sleep" He asks as I kiss him and lay on his  stomach.

We end up going back to sleep till 5 in the afternoon. I wake up to check the time and it's so late I wake up Rafe.

"Rafe get up!" I shake him then get out of the bed.

"Rafe get up! Shit I have to go"

He eventually wakes up,

"what's wrong?" he asks getting up too.

"Can you drop me off? I forgot I didn't tell the pogues where I was at last night" I say

"Here put these on" Rafe says giving me one of his shirts as I put my shorts back on.

We secretly make it to his truck and dip to the chateau.