Fight then Flight

"No no, my turn: Never have I ever backstabbed someone in the circle" I say

"Take a sip bitch" I say to Kie looking directly at her.

"Sarah you should definitely take a sip of that" Kie says

"JJ you should down that shit" I say to him

"You know what fuck you y/n!" JJ shouts to me as Rafe stands up immediately.

"Watch your fucking mouth" Rafe says stepping closer to JJ.

"Or what?" JJ asks

"JJ get the hell back" I say as John B and Pope stand to the side unless something happened.

"Y/n stay out of this" Kie says to me

"Shut the fuck up" Sarah says to her as them two begin to argue and John B try to stop them.

"You think your a tough guy huh" Rafe says to JJ looking down at him.

"Rafe please let's just get out of here" I say slowly pushing Rafe back

As Pope holds back JJ I try to grab Rafes wrist to follow me out then JJ comebacks saying

"yo y/n looks pretty hot for a kook" JJ shouts gathering the party attention.

"Rafe no please" I say as he turns around and punches JJ making them two wrestle on the floor.

"You guys stop it" I yell as Pope tries to break up the fight.

Rafe ends up throwing punch after punch at JJ making him bleed.

"Don't ever talk about my girlfriend girl" Rafe says grabbing JJ's shirt lifting him up from the ground quickly then tossing him back down.

Rafe looks at me holds my hand then looks at John B who had his sister.

"You two let's go" Rafe says talking to Kohn B and Sarah and they follow us.

We all get out the house and I let go of Rafe to check on Sarah.

"John B you stay with Sarah tonight okay, she needs you" Rafe says quietly to John B as he understands.

We all get in Rafes truck and quietly drive home. I get nervous seeing the blood on Rafes fists and on his face.  I can't tell if he's mad or upset.