Home Ride

"So uh we not gonna talk about who I see on the Druthers?" I ask as we sit in the car ride as I play with my money in my hands.

"What? Ohh....Sarah? She's just being her nosey self no worries" He says to me but by the looks of it you could always tell when he's lying.

"Your such a bad liar" I say to him continuing I add on "Your macking on her aren't you?" I say jokingly with a smirk. He hesitates.

"Holy shit dude! YOU'RE MACKING SARAH CAMERON DUDE? WHAT?!" I shout with excitement and also fright.

"y/n stop!! Don't say shit alright" He says to me continuing to drive.

"Dude look" i pretend to zip my lips. "Lips are sealed alright. but if Kie finds out she's beating the shit out of you" I say knowing he knew that was true but just stays quiet.

We finally make our way to the Chateau and find JJ laying on the couch.

"Yo look who decides to come home" He says sitting up looking at John B then staring at me.

"Dinners in the micro, it's food from The Wreck" He says walking over to the microwave heating up the food.

"I'm gonna shower actually" John B says walking his way to the bathroom.

"Hey y/n" JJ says kissing me softly bringing my waist closer to him. As we continue to kiss the microwave is finished and he brings it to the table for me with a bottled water.