Confessions

"First I know your macking Sarah Cameron, really good taste by the way. Also....." I take a deep breath before adding on.

"I'm macking Rafe Cameron, and I know we all had our problems with him but he's changed okay? He also asked me to move in with him."

I say squinting my eyes before looking back at John B.

His eyes were popped out wide and his jaws dropped.

"Please say something" I say looking at him

"I-uh-uhm-that's great-I-I don't know what to say" He stands up pacing back and forth.

"Is it a bad idea like what do I do?" I ask watching him.

"Hang on I'm thinking" He holding his finger towards me.

He paces back and forth for about 3 minutes and sits down next to me.

"Okay look, first, don't tell anyone about Sarah and I because that is not an important problem right now, but I do wanna know how you know." He says

"Also, Rafe has done shitty things to us, like bad, really bad y/n. But I'm not gonna stop you on this one. Now don't forget about me if you move alright but it'll get you outta the cut, plus i'll see you often when I go to see Sarah" He says smiling at me.

"I don't know what  I'd do with out you JB" I say hugging him over his shoulder.

"Now i'm just gonna tell Pope, it's a big decision to make" I say

"What about yk the two love birds outside this room?" He says referring to Kie and JJ.

"What about them? They stabbed my back John B, they lied straight to my face" I say looking at him furiously.

"I know, I know, but I also know you'll come around okay? They're douchebags but I know you got the heart of forgiveness" He says looking at me as I smile at him.

John B eventually leaves the room and I tell Pope the same news. He took it more angrily then has a change of heart after I tell him how much of his support I need.

Awhile after Pope leaves the room I leave the house with my board and truck to a quiet place to think.

The beach.