Mr. Maybank

"So what are you up for?" JJ asks me as I lay on the couch.

"Wanna watch a scary movie?" I ask.

"Can you even handle that y/n?"JJ asks in concern grabbing our blankets and sitting next to me on the couch.

"You can't Maybank so prepare yourself" I laugh quietly.

He ends up picking The Conjuring 2 knowing I'm not a fan the based off a true story shit but he wasn't either so we were both scared.

"Kinda getting scared not gonna lie" I say covering my mouth with the blanket in case I have to shut my eyes.

"That makes two of us y/n" He says.

As we continue putting ourselves through the torture a jumpscare comes out and i grab his hand unintentionally and begin to squeeze it.

He was just as shocked but I couldn't help myself and I close my eyes and he looks at me as i slowly open them back up

"Is it okay to look now?" I ask waiting for his answer not knowing I was still in touch with his hands.

"your good"

"Alright we're done with this I'm not watching this shit anymore" I say turning it off.

"Your cute when your scared" JJ say's Immediately making me blush holding out together-hands in the air. I quickly let go of him and push him slightly.

"Shut up you idiot" I say laughing away my blush.

"Oh I'm the idiot, your the one who suggested watching a scary movie anyways."

"Oh that's it" We begin play fighting and toss ourselves all over the couch. He pins me down with my hands nailed to the couch and we face each other laughing and a tension begins to build between us.

As we let the tension sit he looks at my lips and looks back at me and begins to press his lips against mine.