OBX movie night

Kie comes back with a confused look on her face.

"Was Rafe talking to you?" She asks in confusion as we both stand to the side waiting for our food and drinks.

"No" i say convincingly.

"He's a weirdo, don't hang around him okay. I don't know what happened between him and JJ but from the looks of it it seemed like it was about you, so let's not have those fights anymore alright" Kis says

The people gave us our food and drinks and we walk back over to the boys.

"You know it's wasn't my fault, I don't even know why they were fighting"  I say saving myself.

"Y/n just don't do anything stupid okay?" She asks as i gave her an understanding look.

"Finally!"

" You guys take forever"

The boys state grabbing their food and drinks out of our hands.

"Yeah sure your welcome." I say as i take a seat the movie begins to play.

We sit down for awhile as we watch the movie and I notice JJ is passed out.

Pope looks my way and he says

"I gotta let it out y/n. I'll be right back"

"Alright don't wet your pants on the way there" I say laughing

"Where's he going?" JJ asks as he get up

"Bathroom" I say

"Im going with him i'll be back." JJ says

"What are you gonna do? Hold it for each other?" Kie asks as I laugh.

"Shhh" JJ says leaving following after Pope.

As they leave Kie and I begin to watch the movie. When I look back I see Topper stopping Pope and JJ. Kelce and Rafe begin to follow and they end up arguing.

"Kie cmon" I say as I rush over to the boys.

"What? What's happening?" She asks following after me. I point out to the boys and she understands.

"Don't think I remember what happened last night" Topper says to JJ

"You messed with our boy" He adds on.

"Yo Top not right now dude, they're a kids here" Rafe says as Kelce watches to make sure Pope doesn't try any slick shit.

"Come here man I'm gonna kill you" JJ rushes over to Topper body slamming him to the ground as they wrestle.

"What the hell is going on?" I ask rushing over to JJ.

"This doesn't involve you princess" Kelce says to me making Pope drag him to the ground.

"Don't talk to her like that" He says fighting Kelce