Sneak-Out

The day becomes night and an awkward tension between me and John B, and JJ and I, as well as Pope and I.

What have I done? Am I the problem i thought to myself.

Kie went home earlier as John B dropped her off with her stuff and we chilled on the porch.

"Wanna go night surfing?" JJ asks the group

"Im down" John B says

"Same." Pope responds

"y/n?" JJ asks.

"Imma sit this one out." i say trying to think of  an excuse

"Y/n shutting down a surfing activity? That's the first" John B says smiling at me.

"Cmon you have to come" Pope says grinning at me.

"Next time, you guys go imma clean up" I say heading back into the house as the boys grabbed their board and left in the Twinkie.

After I cleaned up the dirty, dirty house I took a shower and got myself ready.

I hear a car pull to the side and a text dings from my phone.

"Here"

From Rafe.

I head out the door as I see him standing next to the passenger door as he opens it when i got to the door.

"For the princess" He says

"What a gentleman"

I've always wanted to go to a Kook party, to see if the stories from there are true.

As we drive I slip out a question saying

"You okay? From you know last night?"  I ask

"I look okay don't I?" He says sarcastically laughing.

"You could look better" I say laughing noticing he's wearing his blue flannel I had washed.

"Here we are princess, you ready?" He asks as he pulls into Kelce's driveway.

"Do i have a choice?" I ask.