Chapter 6- Prom Ⅱ

She flopped on her bed and sighed heavily, feeling guilty, "Ugh! should've kept the money" she whispered, a few minutes later she dozed off, passed out, completely, guess she was too tired to think about anything. 

It was already the next day, 4 PM. How long was she asleep? damn she was that tired, yawning as she felt her eye getting teary, that always happens once she yawn, rubbing her left eye,

then a knock on her door, "who is it?" she asked, no answer. 

"Who is it?" she asked again, no answer.

Seriously? don't people have mouths to talk. 

She walks over to the door and opens it, revealing both her friends, Jelina and Harper, surprising her with much enthusiasm, "Boo! Surprised you, didn't I? I definitely shivered your timbers" Jelina smirked playfully, 

"My timbers are shivered" y/n gasped lightly, "what are you guys doing here?" she added.

"Girl, you think we don't know?" Harper said sharply, sass in her tone, rarely she's been like this, "We're going shopping!" said both Harper and Jelina. "Ooh, hold on, let me get ready, in the meantime, stay in" She got ready as they wait, took her quite long enough honestly, 

They both pull her out of the room and shut her door, then a thought crossed her mind, "shopping for what though?" y/n seemed clueless, after having a whole day out with spider-man, she has to go through this. It wouldn't hurt to have a girl's nights out, would it? 

"Miles asked you out, you should be happy?" Harper frowned, "nothing... he of course asked me to prom but y'know, just as buddies" y/n rubbed her elbow and rolled her eyes awkwardly, looking rather down. "It's better than not getting asked right?" Jelina said, trying to cheer her up, "Yeah-- I shouldn't be like this, it isn't that deep anyway," y/n finally got her spirit and left it like a champ. 

---

"How long are you gonna take??" Jelina yawned, resting her palm on her cheekbone as she slips, "I'm getting boreeeeed" Harper added, way sassier than usual. "In a minute!" 

After all the dresses she tried, blue, black, green, purple, thousands of colors, different shades and different designs, she still had trouble looking for one PERFECT dress. "What'd you think?" she grinned widely, twirling her dress in front of the two girls, her dress was tight, showing her curves and it exposed her chest and her left leg, up to her knee. 

A satin dress, she had three options, red, black, and blue, though blue wasn't her favorite color, she just felt like representing spider-man, black and red. "It's perfect" Jelina said with no enthusiasm. Already tired, Jelina kind of regret going shopping. "But I don't know! The blue ones are nice, but the red, it's something he would like to wear, and the black! it completely fits me but I'm sure other girls are wearing it too--" 

"Oh my-- y/n! this isn't about Miles or the other girls alright? it's about you and this night, who knows this could ever happen again, this is the only time you get to feel like the main character." Harper stood up, holding y/n on the shoulders. "O..Okay" she says unconfidently. 

Blue it is, i like blue. 

They all went to the cashier and paid for the dress, Harper bought the dresses for them both, Jelina and y/n beamed happily and thanked her for her kind actions. "When I'm rich, like super rich I'm gonna buy you anything you want in the world!" Jelina pointed, promising Harper.

Harper and y/n chuckled as she whispered, "Keep on dreaming." 

---