Chapter 10 - The End

"Congratulations Y/n, you've lost yourself a boyfriend," He said those last words and flew away, leaving the window open. I was left there, I dropped myself on the floor and tucked my knees to my chest, thinking about what I've done. 

I lost a boyfriend that was what? a 2 in 1? A superhero! and a handsome ass gentleman. I just wanted to disappear. But I needed to get answers. 

Answers

I hurryingly grab my phone from I left it, and tapped on the notification, 

XOXO

Hey, did you had fun last nite?

Who r u? and how did u get my number?

Wdym? remember me? from the club? 

we had fun last nite. 

don't play around

i'm dead serious

read

He had the balls to leave me on read? I can't believe this man. Whatever it is, I'll do anything to get answers. I don't hesitate and called Harper, to which I brought her together with me. She answers with a yawn. "Y/n? it's so early, why would you call me at this time?" I look at the time, it was 1 o'clock in the afternoon and she thinks it's early. 

"Do you remember how I got home?" I start, "OH, uhm... I'm sorry I ditched you for Dylan, I was distracted and--" 

"Never mind that. I-- Miles broke up with me, and before that he showed me a video of me and the guy from yesterday. I don't remember his name..." I pinched the bridge of nose.

"Y/n, I'm sorry for what happened, and I only know so much last night." But at that point, I didn't need her sympathy. I needed answers. Answers, what was his name? what did we do? 

To be honest, did I even got his name? 

"Y/n, if I'm not mistaken, there was a lady with you before that." she states, I was grateful for her being an observant person. Though she can read people like a book. Then it hit me, I remembered what happened before that, but not exactly at that moment. How stupid could I be? Damn it.

A lady, beautiful who wore inappropriate clothing, did she mentioned she worked there? I supposed she did. Everything is just so blank at that moment. I took a warm shower before heading out.

I head downstairs and heard my mother, "Y/n? where do you think you're going? You promised you'd tutor your brother." When did I do that? "Can't talk right now. I got to go." I rushed, walking back to the pub. I sort of remembered a bit, I think. I made my way to the alleyway, or which I remember, I want to find out who spiked my drink.

I knock on the door, "We're closed." A hunched cranky man said harshly, he had a beer bottle in hand. "Wait, sir. Do you know a girl with dark red-ish hair?" 

"Huh?" His mustache moved with the sound of his huh? "there's a lotta young lady with red hair, don't know which ya talkin' about." He says blandly. 

"Please, she had nose piercings with uh--" I made that up, I don't actually remember if she had a nose piercing, but I just hoped it give out a clue. "Ohh, are you talkin' about Brenda?" he starts, then shows me a picture while chugging on the beer bottle. 

So she did have a nose piercing.

I nod and asked for where he might know where she is. He pointed to the pub, I stormed off and approached her, "You spiked my drink!" I confronted her. Following a punch to her cheekbones, she holds her jaw and spits out some saliva I supposed, I scowled at that. "You got some real balls to just storm here and attack me in broad daylight," She says, holding the counter top for some balance.