Sangyeon [ Catching Up ]

[ Author's POV ]

Y/n was walking on the hallway while holding some files on her hands, on her way to the designer department to discuss the cover of the company's new product. "I see you're very busy" Sangyeon said as he walked beside her. "Unfortunately I am" She replied with a sigh. "Are you heading to the designer department too?" She asked. "Yes, I guess I'll have your company till there" Sangyeon said with a small smile. "I see you're in a good mood today" Y/n said. "Not really. I just can't wait to finish work and go home and spend my time with you" He said and Y/n smiled at his words. "Make sure to focus on the meeting first" Y/n said as they both arrived to the meeting room. They haven't told to almost anyone from their workplace that they've been in a relationship for more than two years so they tried to keep a low profile while they were together during their working hours. "We'll talk more at home" Sangyeon whispered at her giving her a small smile.

Later that day, Sangyeon was the first one for arrive home and Y/n arrived half an hour later than him. "I thought we finish work at the same time, why are you home later than me?" He said by the moment Y/n entered the apartment. "I was chatting with the others to be honest and didn't realized how fast time had passed" She replied. "My little social butterfly is making me worry each time" He said as he sighed. "It's not my fault that I'm extroverted" She mumbled. "It's not, but shouldn't you think about your boyfriend who was waiting for you, hm?", "I'm sorryyy" Y/n said as she pecked him on his lips. "What can I do to make it up for you then? Should I try and cook something?" She suggested. "You don't have to cook, just spend the rest of the night with me. It's been a while since we had some time for ourselves" Sangyeon said. "Alright then. Movie night?" Y/n asked and he just nodded.

They were watching the movie while they were sitting on the couch beside each other. That was when a more heated scene was viewed on the TV screen. Y/n wasn't really that comfortable with stuff like that, so she just acted calm like she was the whole time, acting unbothered, even though she was an adult. Sangyeon knew that this would lead to nowhere and just decided to make a move and spice things up. That was when Y/n stood up and made her way out of the living room. Sangyeon covered his face with his hands as he thought of what to do. "So you want- What are you doing?" Y/n asked as she was back to the living room. "Nothing. What were you about to ask?" He said. "I am a bit hungry and I'll make pop corn, do you want some?" She asked. "No thanks. I'll pause the movie then, until you're ready" He said. He then followed her to the kitchen to keep her company.

"It's really midnight already?" Y/n said as she checked the time on her phone. "Yeah. We still have an hour left in order to finish the movie though". "Okay, let's go then" Y/n said as she took the bowl and they went back to the living room to continue the movie. Sangyeon sat closer to Y/n than before. He had wrapped his hands around her, without her really noticing. He wasn't even interested on the movie anymore, as his mind was on her. At the same time, Y/n was just watching the movie, and being focused on the movie only. She left the bowl that had still a few pop corn inside on the living room table and when she went back to her original seat, Sangyeon held her even closer to himself.

She didn't really payed much attention, until she felt him resting his head on her shoulder. After a few seconds another heated scene was viewed, and Y/n just sighed without realizing. "What's wrong?" Sangyeon said. "At this point is as if we're watching porn or something" She said. "Are you jealous?", "What? Not at all" She replied as she was a bit shocked by his sudden question. "Y/n, do you love me?" Sangyeon asked out of the blue. "Why do you even question it? You know that I love you more than anyone else in this world" Y/n replied. "What made you think that I don't love you?", "I just asked without a reason. It's just that we don't spend that much time together lately" He replied. "You're right. But you have to be patient, summer holiday is near the corner" Y/n said.

"How can I be patient while I have a woman like you living with me everyday?" He said. "I understand now. So the whole day your mind was on-", "You and only you. Will you give me some attention?" He said as he started kissing her neck. She didn't resist and just followed his moves. The night was gonna be long for the two of them.