Younghoon [ black & white ]

[ Author's POV ]

"Y/n don't forget that today is the meeting with the model you'll have to work with" Y/n's manager said. "You're gonna practice the poses and outfits as well since tomorrow is the photoshoot" He continued and Y/n just nodded. She was feeling a bit anxious since she knew that the photoshoot was for a luxury clothing brand and the male model would look attractive. She couldn't eat at all that day, since she felt butterflies in her stomach due to stress. While waiting for the male model, basically called co-worker for those days, she could feel her hands getting sweaty and her heart beating faster. It was her first time accepting such a big offer, and if everything turned out good she could grow her modeling career and try other things as well.

That was when the door of the room was opened by his manager and after him was following a tall young man with dark brown hair while wearing a black mask. After they greeted the staff members, they approached Y/n and her manager. "I'm Younghoon" the young man said and she was stunned by his visuals without his mask on. "I'm Y/n, I hope that we'll get along well" She said trying to sound as friendly as she could. Younghoon tried to act as normal as he could since he could feel his cheeks burning by blushing. They didn't spend a second more and straight started working. Their stylists gave them the first outfits and they changed into them. They were pretty classy, with the colors of black and white.

Both of them looked stunning in every outfit they were given to try and ended up having 6 different looks for the photoshoot. They also practiced some poses together but nothing too much. "It was nice working with you today. See you tomorrow" Younghoon said before leaving the studio. "See you tomorrow!" Y/n said with a small smile as she was about to leave with her manager as well. She was all smiley and excited under her black mask, until her manager had to remind her something. "Until the photoshoot tomorrow, you are allowed to drink 1 liter of water, and 1 fruit of you choice. Understood?" She kinda scolded Y/n.

Y/n that day had barely eaten something, and she was a bit taken aback from her manager'e words. Every other time she had a photoshoot she wasn't that strict towards    Y/n. But since the brand was more luxurious than the rest of the ones she had collaborated with, she supposed that she had to look as slim as possible. After a lot of thinking, she ended up not eating anything else that day and just worked out a but in order to burn some calories. She was trying her best everytime, but she knew that the modeling industry was really strict when it comes to weight. She was feeling a bit stressed by the time she was laying on her bed. She checked her social media accounts before she would sleep, and noticed that Younghoon from earlier had followed her on Instagram. A smile appeared on her face, as she pressed the "follow back" button.

Not long after she got a text message. "Aren't you sleeping? It's late". It was from him. "I am just not sleepy. What about you?" She replied. "Same" He replied. She didn't know how to keep the conversation going and just started at the screen waiting to see if he was going to type something. "Have you ever worked for a brand like this one before?" He asked on his next message. "Not really. That's why I feel a bit anxious" She replied. "Don't worry, it's the same with every other photoshoot. Besides, you have me, we're working together on this" He comforted her. Even though Y/n was a bit disappointed to see the word "working" in his text. She thought that he would never be interested in a girl like her. Well, that was the first time when she felt ugly during her small modeling career. She wasn't though.

The next day, during the photoshoot, the photographer was starting to get bored by their poses and look on the lens of the camera. "Hey! I know the clothes are classic, but you don't have to do the most basic poses. Try to add some spice, come on!" He scolded them, as he got ready to take more pictures. Y/n started feeling her heart beating faster from the stress and as we was about to feel the tears in her eyes, Younghoon got her attention. "Follow my lead" He said and she just nodded. During the rest if the photoshoot, Y/n was concerned about her heart beating fast. She knew she had a small crush on Younghoon, since he was really good looking and seemed a nice person, but not that much.

Younghoon was surprised by how confident and professional she looked the whole time. He couldn't stop staring at her, fact that the photographer actually liked. They had really good chemistry, and looked like the perfect couple for a drama series. Later they checked the results of the photoshoot and they were pretty satisfied with how it came out. "So the photoshoot will be part of the showcase of the brand's new collection. Meaning that when the collection will be released you'll have to attend the runway as well" The staff informed them. "You did really great Y/n" Younghoon said when they had the chance to chat for a while alone. "Thanks to you. If I didn't have you to guide me, I would have looked so dumb" She laughed it off. "You have potential Y/n. Once you get used to the pressure it'll be easier".

Y/n sighed, "It was nice working with you" She said. "You don't have to goodbye me in that way, we'll meet again soon for the runway show" Younghoon said with a small smile at how she tried to be polite. "You're right", "Except if you want to meet sooner than that. I would really like to get to know you better" Younghoon said, leaving Y/n speechless for a few seconds. "Did you just ask me out?" She said confused. "Yes, I guess I shouldn't since we barely know each-", "Let's do that then!" Y/n cut him off, before he could finish his sentence, making him look away to hide his red cheeks. Unfortunately, their little moment was ruined when their managers called them to leave. "I'll text you later" Younghoon whispered as he winked at her.