Eric [ unnatural ]

[ Author's POV ]

"Why are you making me feel like this?" Eric said as he broke the kiss. "You can be really cute you know" Y/n said with a small smile on her face as she ruffled his black hair. His face just a few inches away from hers, staring deeply at her eyes. "This may be wrong, but it makes me love you even more" He confessed. "Is it bad that I'm human?". "It's a 50-50 situation you see" Eric replied. "Having someone so powerful like you feels unfair though" Y/n pouted. "Unfair? I am a demigod who's being told to not mess up with humans" He whispered. "I guess your mother must be Aphrodite, getting blessed with such a handsome man like you". "I wish I could say that phrase right now but it will only make things worse for you, for us" Eric said. "That I'm prettier than-", she wasn't able to finish her sentence since he placed his lips on hers to shut her up.

"You're gonna get in some serious trouble    Y/n" Eric said as he pulled away breathless. "You know I love seeing you worried about me. It makes me feel worthy" Y/n said with a smirk. "You're really feeling yourself, aren't you?", "How couldn't I? Tomorrow we're both gonna be in trouble, aren't you scared?". "Why would I? I will accept the consequences. You know... I love punishments" Eric said as his eyes met hers again. "Let's continue then?" Y/n said. Eric was about to kiss her but paused and backed away. "Not so fast sweetheart. Why don't we go to a place suitable for our... fun?" Eric said, eyes looking darker than before as the street lights barely shined, enough for them to see each other.

"Let's go" Y/n said. They left the dark night street and made their way to whoever knows where. It took them some time and still hadn't arrived. "These streets look way too familiar" Eric mumbled looking around. "Eric, I don't think you understand in what mess you've left me right now" Y/n said, not letting go of his hand, but gripping on it harder making him turn his gaze on her. "We're fucked up. They trapped us already" He said. "What do you mean?" She said confused. "Well being in love with a someone like me isn't that easy I guess. Aphrodite's mad at us for sure and she's taking her revenge" Eric said. "So everything's a loop here? Like the Minotaur labyrinth?" Y/n asked. "Yes, unfortunately. But I don't know if we should be afraid of a Minotaur actually" Eric said.

"Let's stay here then" Y/n said. "Y/n, we can't make things worse. If we do you'll get seriously hurt and I won't be able to see you ever again" Eric said. "I have an idea" She said as she pulled him with her at the sidewalk and pinned him on the wall. "What are you doing?" Eric said as he laughed at her behavior. "Let's be unfaithful this once and tomorrow we'll apologize and offer a sacrifice for Her" Y/n said. "It's not like that Y/n" He said as he softly laughed at her words again. "Why not? Them Gods get to have sex with whoever they want, whenever they want, without caring about the consequences. And we are scared to even be together?" Y/n said annoyed. He took his chance and flipped her over, as he was the one pinning her on the wall that time. Looking down at her face with a small smile that hidden a lot of thoughts.

"I am doing this for you Y/n. Whatever I do I'll be fine, but you won't. Are you sure you're willing to sacrifice yourself? I really don't want you to do that, and I won't agree with it to be honest. Can't you wait a bit?" Eric said as he took a stroke of her hair and placed it behind her ear. Her eyes were talking by themselves. She had a plan, and she knew it was going to work. She just wanted to pull a bit the strings more. She kept quiet for a while. "Thank god, you are listening to me for once" He said. She saw how relieved he was and she couldn't hold herself back as she placed a kiss on his lips. "Y/n!" Eric said furious. "What?" Y/n replied, acting as if she was dumb.

He wasn't able to say something else since she was already placing soft kisses on his neck. "Y/n don't do this please" He said as he shut his eyes close due to the feeling he got. "You really do make me feel special Eric" Y/n said as she pulled away enough for her to face him. "Y/n..." Eric said as he sighed from overstimulation. "In this case I feel like the god here, making you feel like that, a creature that's considered unnatural" She said. "Just trust me this once. Aphrodite's gonna love me after this night" Y/n continued. "Please, don't stop..." Eric whispered. "You know that you can't resist my touch love".