Vigilantes, Drug Dealers, and Amazo

I was suited up and biking over to the warehouse where the meeting would be held. I made it there early so I could set up cameras and mics so I could have eyes and ears everywhere. 

By the time I was finished, people started arriving and I had myself perched up behind a rail towards the ceiling where no one could see me. 

"The hell you say. You didn't set this up?" A man said. "The who's party is this?"

"I thought it was you east-side losers," another man spoke. "You already rolled over for the Black Mask and I figured that you were gonna ask us in."

"Rolled over?" another man started. "The Mask whacked six of my crew members in a month. Six! Some of my best people."

"So you set up this meet?"

"No, I thought it was Chi Chi."

"Wasn't, my meet," Chi Chi responded.

"Oh, the hell with this. I'm gone. You brain donors wanna hang around-"

"Sit down, Freddie," a new voice. This once had a bit of a robotic sound to disguise his voice. I looked across from where I was and on the other end of the railing, there he was. The Red Hood.

"It's my meeting," he said. 

"It's him," said Chi Chi.

"Batman?" another man said.

"We didn't do nothing," everyone stood up. 

"Well, we all know that's a lie," Red Hood said. He was right though, I had to give him that. I made sure I stayed hidden in the shadows. I was at eye level with him across the room if I screwed up. But let's be honest, I never screw up. 

"Who the hell are you?" Someone said.

"Smoke him," another. Before they could do anything, Red Hood shot at them first. They all dived out of the way. He only shot the middle of the table.

"I said, "sit down"" 

"You wanna die? There's easier ways to kill yourself!"

"Yeah, like yelling at the guy holding who's holding the AK-47," he replied sarcastically. "Listen to me you drug-peddling scumbags. I will be running the drug trade from now on. You eight are the most prosperous street dealers in Gotham. I'm offering you morons a deal. You go about your business as usual, but kick up 40 percent to me. That's a much sweeter deal than the scraps Black Mask is leaving you. In return, you will have total protection from both Black Mask an Batman." Ok buddy, Batman? That's hard to promise. And you called them liars, I chuckled to myself. "But you stay away from kids and schoolyards. No dealing to children, got it? If you do, you're dead." At least he cares about the kids. 

"Okay, crazy man, this is all very generous. But why the hell should we listen to you?" just then, Red Hood dropped a duffle bag onto the table. One that looked just like mine. 

The man walked over and unzipped the bag. Everyone gasped and Chi Chi vomits. 

"Damn," one guy says. 

"Those are the heads of all of your lieutenants. That took me two hours." Proficient. "You wanna see what I can get done in a whole evening? Make no mistake. I'm not asking you to kick in with me. I'm telling you." He started to shoot the AK-47 again. That was his way of disappearing. I watch him grab a rope and pull himself to the roof. I follow him. 

"40 percent works for me," One guy says as I leave. 

I grapple my way to the rooftop and watch him run. I run after him. Doesn't take much for me to catch up to him. I throw a birdarang at his feet to catch him off guard. He jumps out of the way first and backflips to me. I jump out of the way. I try to punch him to get him down, but he guards it. Every punch, every kick, he guards and counters. I fall down and he has a foot on my chest.