Chapter 16: Bake

Greyson

"You know how to ride?" I asked, her frown deepening while tears rolled down her cheek, it took everything in my willpower not to lean down and wipe them off, "Oh you mean the bike" Realization hit the pit of her stomach, and I couldn't help my laugh, "Your really thinking about sex after you nearly got-" I cut myself off as her eyes water again.

"Get on the bike, Alice"
"I don't know how" she made up excuses
"Get. On. The. Bike. Alice." without a second question she hopped over the bike, I could feel her hands gripped onto the rear seat, I smirk to myself licking my lips as I realize, she had to wrap her arms around me to survive this ride.

"Wrap those pretty arms around my waist," I said with a snarky tone, "What no!" she lets out a shriek as I purposely roll the engine, her arms falling over my back along with her face.

She groans and slowly wraps them around me, with no fucking pressure, what a turn-off.

I smirk to myself again, and rear the engine again!

Her hands grow tighter and fists me till I could barely breath, "Perfect lets get going, give me the address princess" "Dont call me that!" she shouts behind me, "Whatever you say...princess" she squeezes me tighter causing me to groan and cough.

"Okay got it" I gasp for air as she slowly releases her tight grip.

Alice

I convinced Greyson to drop me off at least three miles away from my mansion, and once I ran up to my room in tears I ripped my Chanel shirt off and dragged my skirt from my waist.

Horror still ran through my bones as I changed into sweats and an oversized hoodie, I was mad then upset, mad at myself for not doing anything, mad at Aaron for not picking up the goddamn phone!

What was so fucking important he couldn't pick up three missed calls from his sister? didn't he even think I was in trouble-

I jump from my bed as the door slammed open, "Hi-"
"God Maya can't you knock!" I snap shouting at her from across the room, she jerks back gulping shock at words, god now I'm disgusted with myself for shouting, "I'm sorry Maya I didn't mean it to come out like that"

"I was going to ask if you wanted to play some Barbie with me but it's okay-"
"Hey no I'll be down in a minute okay? just give me some time" She nods and shuts the door behind her.

More tears streamed down my cheeks-

"You are always in a fucking fairy tale Alice! Life isn't just fucking mermaids and unicorns!" Aaron tossed a pillow into my face from across the room but before it could hit me I catch it clutching onto the feathers with my fists.

"I'm sorry I focus on the positive not the negative-"
"Will you fucking stop! This isn't Alice In Wonderland, you are always stuck in your dreams trying to pretend there isn't danger in the world that fucker just tried drugging you!" he cuts me off shouting louder than he was.

I stayed silent and stared at him, "I..." I could only get out of my lips while tears streamed down my eyes toward my mouth.

"I just thought he would love me" he sighed and made his way beside me on my bed, cradling me like a child in his arms, "Alice you shouldn't have to give someone sex for them to love you..."

Alice In Wonderland

I'm always stuck in Alice In Wonderland.

I glared right at Greyson while he leaned back on the lockers speaking to a group of girls, I've been hesitant to walk up to him and give him an actual thank you for saving me yesterday.

"Alice!" Esme stomped, I glance in her direction to realize she was pouting, oh shit was there something I missed?

"Yes sorry?" I stammered putting my full attention back on my friends, "You in?"
"In for what?"
"The pool party at my house this afternoon" I groan, "Another party"

"Yes come on we're going shopping after school I need a new swimsuit" She grabs me by the wrist and starts dragging me down the hall toward our class together, I roll my eyes but then I suddenly had the urge to glance behind me.

And I do, to only catch Graham staring back at me with a slight smile, I felt my stomach do a twirl as I glance back in Esme's direction.

Once we got to our baking class I sat beside her while our professor made their way into class, "Hey Alice you look great today!" A random girl shouted as she walked past me, "Thanks so do you!" I smile, she beams and starts pacing to her friends, Oh...

I roll my eyes and sigh, "Oh my god I just got noticed by Alice freaking Mayfield! I can't believe it!"

I couldn't help but glance back at them to see they get silent, I can't actually believe this.

This is not how I wanted my morning to start-

"Settle down class! today we'll be having a new student joining our class!" My attention goes back to Mrs, Howard, new student? well, this will be fun, I hope it's a new girl it would be nice to have another real friend.

"Everyone meet Ace Black!"

My heart dropped to my stomach as I watch Ace walk inside our classroom in his uniform in his natural bitch face.

I suck in a breath as his eyes land directly on mine then toward Esme sitting beside me, I look away trying to hide my facial expression from both of them.

"What is Ace doing in a baking class?!" Esme loudly whisper, "I don't know"

One thing I know about Ace is he hates getting his hands dirty, besides blood, so whatever he's here for must be for something or someone.

And that someone is sitting right beside me.

I gulped as he sat right behind Esme and me, feeling his stare burning through our backs, "Anyways for today-" Mrs, Howard gets cut off by a pound bang on the door catching everyone's attention.

My eyes widen in shock...

Could this day get any worse?!

Greyson Graham walked into the classroom along with his brother Liam, "Yes-"
"Is this Mrs, Coward's class?" Greyson arched a brow folding his arms across his chest while his brother rolled his eyes, "Howard, and yes you must be the twins"

"Well isn't it obvious?" I try to handle my sudden laughter but roll my eyes instead from his snap back. what's up with this guy he seemed fine yesterday.

"Well that's rude but take your seats, I don't have time for this bullshit" She mumbled under her breath.

Both at once rolled their eyes and glanced in my direction, Greysons eyes landing directly on mine as he slowly smirked, "Mrs. Coward- Howard I was wondering since we're new here we can pick our own seats"

She hummus, oh no, no, no, no, no.

"And also I have no clue how to back you don't want me getting hurt do you?" he smiles staring directly at me with each word.

The manipulation! Don't fall for it Mrs. Howard, you are better than this!

My chest was heaving knowing what this idiot is going to do.

"Hm okay, Esme switch spots with Clara"
"Clara!" She shouts as we both glance behind us, catching Ace's eyes beside Clara, "Clara sit beside Sammy, Liam sit beside Harry"

Harry raises his hand, And Liam beams as he makes his way up the stairs toward the back of the class, "Greyson sit beside-"
"Alice isn't it? gladly" he licks his lips while making his way beside me.

Oh fuck thank you this man is trying to make my life a living hell!

What else is he going to do join cheer?