Last D-DAY

"Noooo!!!"

Jimin's footsteps thundered into the room, urgency echoing in his voice at the sound of Anna's distress.

"Anna?! What's wrong?"

She sat hunched over her laptop on the sofa, her brows furrowed in frustration as she stared at the screen.

"Nothing."

Anna's lips formed a pout, her gaze flickering up to meet Jimin's concerned eyes.

"Nothing? Why did you scream?"

"I didn't get a ticket."

"Huh? A ticket to what?"

"SEVENTEEN's concert."

Jimin sighed, a mixture of relief and amusement playing across his features as he settled beside her on the sofa.

"Sweetie, you work at the same company. You can sit in the family and friends section."

"I know. I just feel bad."

Jimin couldn't help but smile at Anna's adorable pout, his heart melting at the sight of her.

"Didn't you ask your friend to get you a ticket for Stray Kid's fan meeting tomorrow?"

"Yes... But it's not my fault tickets sell out so quickly. I couldn't miss out on Stray Kids!"

Jimin chuckled, wrapping his arm around Anna and pulling her close, planting a soft kiss on her temple.

"Think of it as a perk of being in the industry. Who's going with you tomorrow?"

"No one. I'm going by myself."

Worry crept into Jimin's chest at her words, his grip tightening around her.

"What?"

"Yeah. I'll blend in as a foreign STAY. No one will bother me."

"Does Namjoon-Hyung know? What about your manager?"

"Yes, they know... They've probably organised for someone to follow me as a precaution."

Anna felt Jimin's arms tighten around her, his concern obvious in the furrow of his brow.

"I don't like it."

She pressed a tender kiss to his cheek, seeking to reassure him as she curled into his embrace.

"I'll be fine. I promise."

And she was.

It was a sunny day, so she had an umbrella to shade her. She queued to get checked in and get her wristband and then joined another line for the merch booth. She got a hotdog and then ice cream and still no one had recognised her yet.

Pff, Jimin had no reason to worry. I'm getting at blending in.

It wasn't until Anna got inside and sat in her seat that noticed the stares. While she waited to see if anyone would approach her, she took a photo of the stage and sent it to her soulmates.

Anna: So excited!

JK: Have fun, Noona!

Jimin: Has anyone bothered you?

Joon: No, she's perfectly safe.

Tae: Enjoy yourself, Babe.

Suga: Have you eaten?

Anna: No one's approached me, yet. Yes, I've had lots of yummy food!

JK: Chan says to come see them afterwards.