004, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4.

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4, Bathroom.

✵ ✵ ✵ ✵
Word count; 1165.
Warning; none.
✵ ✵ ✵ ✵

Jada and her friends sat on a table as they usually did, Evie's arm around her to make sure she was comfortable. "Wanna skip?" Evie questioned, finding herself bored by sitting at the table. "Sure. I have History and Math next." Jada told her, locking eyes with Evie as the latter smiles towards Jada. "We're gonna go, see you all tomorrow!" Evie announced, grabbing Jada's hand and pulling her up from the table. After a few seconds, all the girls said bye to them. "We still on when I finish?" Astrid asked, seeing the two girls get up from the table.

"Of course." Jada a stated, giving the lovely blonde haired girl a hug and a real smile. Walking away from the group, Evie and Jada lasted all different kinds of tables that had both boys and girls on it. "Okay, so for the project I'm doing J-Lo." Noel told Tracy and Yumi, Tracy looking at her plastic water bottle in boredom. "What about you?" Noel asked Yumi, who sat across from her. "I'm doing Usher." Yumi told her, Tracy getting up from the table as she saw Jada and Evie walk by.

"I have to go to the bathroom really quick." Tracy exclaimed, walking away from her best friends and following where Jada and Evie went. As Evie and Jada walked past a table full of boys, some of the boys got off the tables and their seats, staring at Evie's and Jada's bum while they followed behind them like lost puppies. Nearing the bathrooms, Evie looked in the reflection of the window, which was near by and had seen a girl with a red and white shirt on. "Cute shirt." Evie called out, Jada now looking behind her to see Tracy, who looked like she wanted to be Jada or Evie.

"Thanks, cute belt and pants." Tracy complimented back, both of the older girls turned around to fully face Tracy and talk to her. Evie eyed the girl, seeing what she was fully wearing. Tracy had wore the red and white shirt, with jeans and her normal shoes that had smiley faces all over them. Jada just stared at the girl, waiting to see what she wanted because she was tired and wanted to go home. "Call us after school, we can go shopping on Melrose." Evie explained, trying not to laugh because she was faking it.

A smile had made its way into Tracy's face, as she couldn't believe what she had just heard. 'These girls want to hang out with me!' Tracy thought, grabbing a notepad and a pen from her jean pocket. "Okay, ummm. Write your numbers on this." Tracy exclaimed, opening the note pad to a random page and handed Evie the pen. With a sly smirk on her face, Evie wrote down a fake number and then handed the pen over to Jada. Holding the pen, Jada wrote down some number that were in her phone number and put random ones for the rest.

"My dad or mom may pick up, just tell them your there for Jandra." Jada explained, making it look believable as she knew most didn't people didn't know her actual first name. Finishing the fake number, Jada handed Tracy her pen back and pulled a fake, nice smile on. Turning back around, Evie and Jada made their way out of school while Tracy mouthed oh my god, and started doing a little, silly dance. "I'm gonna text Javi that I'll be home later." Jada told Evie, as the latter arm was wrapped around Jada's shoulders since it was normal.

✵ ✵ ✵ ✵

"Did you get it?" Noel questioned, Tracy's face went to one of confused before remembrance. "Oh! Yes, wait I've heard that one." Tracy told her, remembering the joke as they all walked to Noel's house since it was a normal thing to do because they did homework together. "Yep, that one's good." Yumi exclaimed, finally getting the joke Noel told. "Oh, damn. I have gymnastics today." Tracy lied, wanting to meet up with Evie and Jada. "Oh, okay." Noel stated, her voice barely audible.

"Alright. I will see you guys." Tracy to,d them, giving Noel then Yumi a hug. "Give me a call, okay?" Noel told her, seeing as Tracy needed to leave. "See you, love you." Yumi stated, running towards Noel as they went inside. Tracy had walked across the street, towards her house as she heard Mason to Luke about a girl he liked. "I don't know, I just wish she liked me, you know?" Mason told him, talking about Jada and how he had a crush on her but he didn't know if she liked him back.

"Hey Tracy! Mom wants you to clean your room before she gets home." Mason yells towards her, seeing how she was walking towards the house. "Okay!" Tracy shouted back, opening the front door of their house and entering it. Putting down her yellow bag, Tracy happily jumped towards the phone on the wall with a smile on her face. Tracy pulled out the note that was in her pocket, opening it up so she could see the numbers on it. Picking up the phone, Tracy pressed the numbers in, reading off the note as she did.

Putting the phone up to her ear, Tracy heard the line ring as she waited for Evie to answer. "The number you have reached is not in service at this time." The phone speaks, Tracy picking up a jar and places it on the counter in kitchen as wanted to know if she called the right number. Pressing the decline button, Tracy grabbed the piece of paper to put Jada's number into the phone to see if she would answer. Tracy placed the phone back next to her ear, just to hear the line ring and a older lady answer it.

"Hello?" The lady answers, sounding confused as to why some one would call her. "Hi, I'm here for Jandra." Tracy speaks, waiting for the lady to give the phone to Jada. "I'm sorry, honey but there is no Jandra at this address. Maybe you have the wrong number." The lady calmly spoke, feeling sorry for Tracy. "It's okay, I'm sorry." Tracy told her, getting confused because maybe she put the wrong numbers in. Giving up, Tracy kicked a plastic bag that was filled with rubbish.

The rubbish had gone everywhere on the tiled floor, Tracy had just walked backwards to sit on the edge of the sink as Mason and Luke walked into the room.m"what happened over here, cockroachio?" Luke questioned, slapping Tracy's knee playfully. "Nothing, lifeguard boy." Tracy stated sarcastically, walking out of the room while she chucked some food at Luke's chest in a playful manner. "Hey, come clean this shit up, Trace." Mason started, but all Tracy did was ignore him.

✵ ✵ ✵ ✵
Author note;
Rewriting is so hard! But definitely adding more ti some chapters!

Outfit: