•°. 4*࿐

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

⇢ ˗ˏˋ 3rd person's POV࿐ྂ

The girl was nervous. She only met Sunoo earlier, but he had asked her to hang out with him today. She had been looking forward to it and now that it was actually happening.

Nara arrived at his house, and immediately her nerves were put to ease. Sunoo welcomed her in with open arms and a smile, and she felt like she was among friends. The two of them sat down to chat, and the conversation flowed easily. She felt comfortable with him, despite the fact that they had just met, and the conversation was full of laughter and interesting conversation.

As the afternoon went on, they decided to go for a walk. Sunoo took her to a nearby park, and they continued to talk about their interests, life goals, and dreams. Nara felt like she was really getting to know him, and she felt excited about it.

When the sun began to set, they found a spot to sit and watch the sunset. They shared stories and laughed, and the girl felt like she had known him for years. When it was time to go, she hugged him goodbye and said that she had had a great time.

Nara had been walking back home from a long day. But as she arrived in her neighborhood, a strange feeling started to emerge in the pit of her stomach. Nara didn't know why but as she walked, she sped up, the feeling intensifying with each step closer to home.