•°. 6*࿐

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

The next morning, Nara felt nervous. She had a pretty sleepless night, thinking about why Areum had reacted in such a strange way. The conversations that they had over the course of the night still played over her head. She had no idea what to expect.

She got out of bed and started to get ready for school. Nara took her time; she truly had no motivation to go to school today and she felt like there was no point. But she knew she had to go.

On her way to school, Nara could not help but feel anxious. She did not even know if Areum would be at school today. She was not sure what to say when she saw her.

When Nara arrived at school, she rushed to class without looking around to see if Areum was around. She was too nervous to look. In class, she tried to focus on the lesson, but her thoughts kept drifting back to Areum. She was still wondering why she had reacted so strangely and if her words were true.

At lunch, Nara finally mustered up the courage to go and look for Areum. After searching for a bit, she found her alone, looking out of a window. Nara's heart raced and she mustered up the courage to go talk to her.

Nara went to Areum, and said " I'm sorry about yesterday, I don't really understand why you reacted like that. But I'm really sorry." Nara said, suddenly Areum pulled her to an empty classroom.